Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck all you retards who think us """extremists""" are queertears shills

Deleted member 279

Deleted member 279

Thot Exterminator
-
Most of us have been around far longer than that shitty subreddit has even been in existence. It's you newcel degenerate cucks who don't know what our community is about. Fuck off you moralfagging cucks.

When I say FEMOID GENOCIDE NOW, I am not joking. Get moralfags out.

Tbh I don't support raping whores, but I don't really have sympathy either. Whoring around with random strangers is a habit for them, so what's one more? I wouldn't do it, but it doesn't outrage me either. It's not like you're breaking anything, they're already emotionally and physically destroyed. What I like is raping virgins, they don't deserve it.

Kointo said:
When I say FEMOID GENOCIDE NOW, I am not joking. Get moralfags out.
Well I need females to stay alive so I can rape them ?

Imagine how big the incel community would be if the incels in denial from IT snapped

Octopusgun2 said:
Well I need females to stay alive so I can rape them ?

The GENOCIDE comes after the rape.

I believe you forgot the [Venting] tag.

im around these communities since the sluthate days and the blackpill (former redpill before puas took over the term) is not about your stupid patriarchycel fantasies.

Zyros said:
im around these communities since the sluthate days and the blackpill (former redpill before puas took over the term) is not about your stupid patriarchycel fantasies.
Preach. I hate these anti-degenracycels, I find it quite cringe worthy how they think that degeneracy is the problem. Also, extremism mostly comes from Incelqueers members masquerading as Incels or edgy 16 year olds.

Buh buh buh but we got to look good in front of IncelTears man! Hating women is illogical and a cope! It won't help your situation man! All crazycels should be banned. We need more memes!

If you don't hate woman you should go back to /r/ForeverAlone.

Bluepillers, cucks and and moralfags need to stop bitching.

t. Extremecel

Kointo said:
Get moralfags out.
Morality is the only thing that prevents Chad from crushing our skull in front of an amused mob of females giggling and saying "Oh Chad, teehee, stop it, teehee, you're so mean!". I am skeptical that the destruction of it would lead to good results for us.

Octopusgun2 said:
Preach. I hate these anti-degenracycels, I find it quite cringe worthy how they think that degeneracy is the problem. Also, extremism mostly comes from Incelqueers members masquerading as Incels or edgy 16 year olds.

Another newcel who doesn't know jack-shit what r/incels was about.

Kirby said:
If you don't hate woman you should go back to /r/ForeverAlone.

Bluepillers, cucks and and moralfags need to stop bitching.

t. Extremecel

Bluepill is missing the point completely.

If you are truly blackpilled, you hate whole Nature, not one of its many byproducts.

but yeah edgy tunnelvision teenage-like rant about anything other than LOOKS is totally not bluepill.

Zyros said:

Do you even know what r/Incels was so infamous for? It wasn't because of the blackpill stuff because the sub was initially wasn't into it until recently.

R/Incels became infamous for the radical rants that the likes of Angryman, resentfulbrother, SUPHAMSULU, St. Alia, incelligton, Bargh19 posted.

radicels make this community what it is. I would argue that a lot of our ideology was started by "extremists."

Zyros said:

This isn't about psl, it's about /r/incels. This community is supposed to be a successor of /r/incels, not psl. /r/incels was defined by what you call patriarchycels you stupid cuck.

Lookismisreal said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Another newcel who doesn't know jack-shit what r/incels was about.
Newcel? Fuck off, i’ve been around since PUAhate days

Octopusgun2 said:
Newcel? Fuck off, i’ve been around since PUAhate days

No gives damn about PUAhate.

The fact you call extremist Incels "cucktear masqueraders" tells me all about how you don't know crap about r/Incels.

R/Incels was made by extremist incels.

those cucks stalkering us create disunion and infight

so who do we think are cucktears posters here?