Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck all the racists

Tupac Shakur

Tupac Shakur

Makaveli The Don
★★★★★
I'll make it clear that I'm not going to respond to the shitstorm that this comment session is going to be, go fuck yourselves. It's no wonder that the incel community gets a bad reputation in the eyes of the people, this type of behavior should be intolerable. These spaces should serve as a save support group for lonely men in a society that isolates and criticizes us, not be a hate community or something like that. I personally have other disagreements with some topics and subjects that I see in this forum, but for now I'll just say that racism should be a reason for banning

I'll make it clear that I'm not going to respond to the shitstorm that this comment session is going to be, go fuck yourselves. It's no wonder that the incel community gets a bad reputation in the eyes of the people, this type of behavior should be intolerable. These spaces should serve as a save support group for lonely men in a society that isolates and criticizes us, not be a hate community or something like that. I personally have other disagreements with some topics and subjects that I see in this forum, but for now I'll just say that racism should be a reason for banning
SOYDIT FREAK OUT

Agreed. Only hating normies and foids should be allowed.

Come and join reddit with me. There are no racists there and people are less judgmental in general.

kaneq-speech-bubble.gif

"FUK YOOU RAAHCISTS!" :soy::foidSoy::feels:

Agreed. So much racism on here. I can't take it.

Why this nigger have a glowing user name?
Did he suck a mods dick?

Dnr

You know you can hit ignore on any retard here you don't like, right?

I don't see how you can get so offended by people online... that is kinda cringe man

Agreed. So much racism on here. I can't take it.
I really should get a KKK shirt sometime
Why this nigger have a glowing user name?
Did he suck a mods dick?

I think that this thread belongs in the lounge.

There we go, carry on and HOTEP my nigger.

Come and join reddit with me. There are no racists there and people are less judgmental in general.
310 posts and you joined a few days ago :shock: how bro?! Do you even eat? There's no way you wageslave. :feelsmega:

Take a load of this retardation @DarkStar

Had to rise up from his grave to make this thread

racism is a right ignorance is wrong

I heard autism makes us more obsessed with race

Rascim is natural besides everyone is rascit

Last edited: