Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck all the kids that “died” at sandy hook

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
If they really did die, fuck them. Fuck their rich white cracker jewish ass, and fuck those teachers too, fucking rich people I hate you

and most importantly fuck Nancy lanza

Crazy how literally all of them are cumskins. Very rare for burgerland standards

Crazy how literally all of them are cumskins. Very rare for burgerland standards
I drove to the neighborhood that it happened and it’s a rich ass neighborhood so it makes sense tbh+middle of like the northeast tbh tbh

Rich fags and sexually active fags are ragefuel, old boy.

Edit: Oh, they look like literal kids, damn, can’t say I like hearing of literal kids getting killed but I don’t care when it comes to teenage sluts and adult sluts.

Last edited:
Adam Lamza was a very intelligent guy, it's a shame he lost his mind and killed random children like that. Those spree killers never manage to kill deserving people, not that I condone it even if deserving people got killed, but it would be better and make more sense than random small kids or Kyoani employers for instance getting killed.

I drove to the neighborhood that it happened and it’s a rich ass neighborhood so it makes sense tbh+middle of like the northeast tbh tbh
I see, I didn’t know that tbh

Adam Lamza was a very intelligent guy, it's a shame he lost his mind and killed random children like that. Those spree killers never manage to kill deserving people, not that I condone it even if deserving people got killed, but it would be better and make more sense than random small kids or Kyoani employers for instance getting killed.
bro Adam was smart asf and had many similar views to u guys like Pinkwell too and such, if he was alive today he would fit right in:panties:
I think when they go after kids it is a statement against society maybe, because in China and even in Japan when they do school stuff it’s usually elementary school level so like little kids because they know that’s where it hurts the most

Can't get behind this brocel. Say what you want about the adults involved, but those children were innocent. They didn't deserve to be killed.

Can't get behind this brocel. Say what you want about the adults involved, but those children were innocent. They didn't deserve to be killed.
I used to think that but then I realized that they would grow up to bully and lifemog me tbh:feelsohgod::fuk:

Rich fags and sexually active fags are ragefuel, old boy.

Edit: Oh, they look like literal kids, damn, can’t say I like hearing of literal kids getting killed but I don’t care when it comes to teenage sluts and adult sluts.

he should have a shooting standout with cops then flee the school and disappear

he should have a shooting standout with cops then flee the school and disappear
That was lowkey part of the narrative at one point the cops were searching for him in the woods that shooting’s details are so fucked lmao
Geez dude, what did Nancy do to you?
She embodies my mother tbh. I hate my mother

Volcel if you wouldn't

>schoolkids get murdered, almost all of them are white in non white america

What a coincidence son

Do you think he was trying to save them from the horrors of life?

I shook hands with one of the survivors, they told a great story, glad all them actors can prep the thousands of kids each year per shooting to pretend it happens.

Kids are innocent man

I shook hands with one of the survivors, they told a great story, glad all them actors can prep the thousands of kids each year per shooting to pretend it happens.
7NXokED.png

Nah, these kids dont deserve hate. The people who deserve hate are our so called leaders. I would gladly plunge my boots into their skulls

Hahah based. I hate children

I don't really like talking shit about kids but you can tell the blonde girl on the third row was going to be a Stacy bullying incels into suicide.

Fuck those kids. Each of them deserved to die.

Killing Chad's and Stacy's kids causes a lifetime of mental distress to Chad and Stacy. Therefore targeting children is based, assuming you are a murderer who wants to kill randoms and cause society damage.

If you kill adults society doesn't care, so that is pointless.

@Edmund_Kemper @Zensfy @Broly @Rhaast @SellingGf10k

Killing Chad's and Stacy's kids causes a lifetime of mental distress to Chad and Stacy. Therefore targeting children is based, assuming you are a murderer who wants to kill randoms and cause society damage.

If you kill adults society doesn't care, so that is pointless.

@Edmund_Kemper @Zensfy @Broly @Rhaast @SellingGf10k
Never tag me again

fuck Adam Lanza

we got some fried chicken, come back nigguh

Fuck those kids.
FuckThemKids

funny how the foids who literally wish for the death of children will villify you for wanting to marry middle-schoolers to protect them from degeneracy and preserve their virginity until you can have sex with their post-pubescent pelvises in ten years

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back