Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FUCK ALL PREGNANT FOIDS

Efiliste

Efiliste

Le Hobbesien Calviniste
★★★★★
All pregnant foids should be stoned to death, killed and fucking burned alive. They all deserve to die in the most gruesome way possible.

Son, you and I need to talk. G

Once they're already pregnant, fucking them sounds kind of pointless

Pregnant foids are super hot :ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh:

STOM KİCK THEM TO DEATH !

I don't hate pregnant foids tbh. That's their natural state. They're doing what they should for once.

Kick them in the stomach

Imagine being pregnant though, the vulnerability of that state

I don't hate pregnant foids tbh. That's their natural state. They're doing what they should for once.
Yeah, I actually respect foids that reproduce. That's what they're supposed to do. Not single mothers though. Single mothers reproducing destroys society.

Facts I’ve had a fetish for that since even before I hit puberty :feelshaha:
Not sure why but a pregnant women with a big bush is omg I just nut in my pants

I'd fuck a pregnant foid :ahegao:

Thankfully I don't see them that much, I hate seeing them and look away when I do. I need to experience impregnating a foid too.

All pregnant foids should be stoned to death, killed and fucking burned alive. They all deserve to die in the most gruesome way possible.
I agree I seen some pregnant curry foid get off the bus yesterday and It struck a nerve in me

the baby bump disgusts me

If the woman is ugly I am absolutely disgusted.

If she is hot then I rage because I know it should be my baby because I’m a better person than the Chad she is with.

I hate that humans keep having babies I agree. I would be happier if most of the world population were single child, I loved China's one child policy so that they understand more of our loneliness and that's what I hate about Africans, Latinos, and middle easterns they have to many kids and it makes me so mad. Infact I don't find human babies cute at all

Last edited:
I'm happy there's no baby boom (seeing a pregnant foid is like seeing a rainbow).

What about those who have children?