Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL FUCK ACNE

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
It's made me even more of an incel, it itches constantly, lumps everywhere, been here for years despite years of medication jfl

My face is pretty much fully red/pink because of it, I can't shave properly or I'll cut one of the lumps, can't touch my face or one of them might burst jfl.

I can't even remember what having smooth skin feels like anymore.

Not to mention that if it goes away i'm probably going to have scars from all the scratching

Last edited:
I understand your pain, I have all the problems you've described.
It's hell on earth.

Brutal. Having a pizza face is just the worst.

And the one medication that's effective in stopping it can cause you to go bald lmao

And the one medication that's effective in stopping it can cause you to go bald lmao

yes muh accutane

OP, pray that u dont get a visit from the Norwood reaper because then and truly then you would learn misery

and for scars you can always do a deep phenol peel and get a whole new face skin

It really is shit

Brutal. Having a pizza face is just the worst.
It's even more demoralizing when you finally clear it up only to be left with scarring

How common is this side effect? I'm on it right now and I don't want to go bald because my hair is my only good feature. Will I go bald on this medication even without a family history of baldness?

How common is this side effect? I'm on it right now and I don't want to go bald because my hair is my only good feature. Will I go bald on this medication even without a family history of baldness?
I didnt go bald on it

It's made me even more of an incel, it itches constantly, lumps everywhere, been here for years despite years of medication jfl

My face is pretty much fully red/pink because of it, I can't shave properly or I'll cut one of the lumps, can't touch my face or one of them might burst jfl.

I can't even remember what having smooth skin feels like anymore.

Not to mention that if it goes away i'm probably going to have scars from all the scratching
I’ve had it for 8 years.
shit sucks. I finally started taking Zithromax combined with medacin T and epiduo.

it looks like it’s subsiding but don’t know if it will stay that way.

I had acne too.
To halt the baldness, i took dutasteride which surprisingly also made acne disappear.

Maybe there is a mechanism between DHT and acne appearance.

Acne is nothing compared to acne scars. My face looks like the surface of the moon from all the scarring.