Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuarr, new idea on how to ruin Tinder

G

gstvtrp

Banned
-
We get Chads banned by making girl profiles, matching with Chad, provoke him into saying something sexist or sending dick pic, then send report and get him banned from Tinder forever fucking lol. We can have tinder for ourselves.

gambler tier autism

Chads have hundreds of women waiting for him, he'd probably just block any girl that's provoking him.

my way is better. Try to catfish as many women as possible, to as further places as possible. It will completely ruin tinder's reputation and no girl will use it. if all incels do this tinder is done for

https://incels.is/Thread-I-just-made-a-woman-fly-from-spain-to-finland-for-me-lmao

heroinfather said:
gambler tier autism

As autistic as this is, if it makes Tinder a worse place for Chads and Stacies its worth it. Combine this with excessive catfishing and Tinder may hopefully die.

nah let chad be, its females who are degenerate, chad can be just as bad, but not as bad as FHO's.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
nah let chad be, its females who are degenerate, chad can be just as bad, but not as bad as FHO's.

Degeneracy is enabled not just by the femoid but also by the maleoid himself. It's a two-way street buddy boyo.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Degeneracy is enabled not just by the femoid but also by the maleoid himself. It's a two-way street buddy boyo.

i agree but chad is chad, at least he doesnt partake in hypergamy like femoids do. yes he may fuck females on the lower scale of looks, but like i said chad is chad. femoids are the degenerate ones who do this.

/pol/cel said:
As autistic as this is, if it makes Tinder a worse place for Chads and Stacies its worth it. Combine this with excessive catfishing and Tinder may hopefully die.

Yes we need to attack both sides.

Lol at wasting your time on irrelevant things, like if Chad couldn't manage to get a girl by doing cold approach. Tinder is like killing spare time for Chad and get validation for his looks.

Did you go through lobotomy lately?