Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fuarkkkkkk ultra distilled blackpill summing up why ascension DOES NOT EXIST

There is no absolute scale to measure how hard someone tries. On a relative scale, an average male can get laid without much effort compared to an incel which is the point of OP.

So if we can't define "trying," the claim the copypasta makes can't be proven. The claim the copypasta makes is that average men don't have to "try." So how do you define "trying?"

But hold on though, the copypasta gives some examples. It says the average man doesn't wonder why they don't have friends. Not true, plenty of normies find themselves friendless. It says normies don't do NoFap, or struggle with anxiety. Not true. It says the average man just "goes with the flow." Define "the flow." Because if this means to suggest that the average man doesn't face adversity, self-doubt, that average men can't be unattractive and then work to become attractive, that's not realistic.

if u believe in the blackpill there is no chance of ascending
also if you don't, since it's still real

That's not realistic. You can't think incels are the only ones who struggle with loneliness?

Yes. The loneliness experienced by an ugly male is quite incomparable to that experienced by normies and foids. Its like the difference between being locked up in a prison for life vs staying at home for a few days.

Yes. The loneliness experienced by an ugly male is quite incomparable to that experienced by normies and foids. Its like the difference between being locked up in a prison for life vs staying at home for a few days.

I'm not saying incel-grade loneliness, I mean loneliness. I mean being at a point where they're like "I have no GF, so I'm gonna have to make some effort to get one."

I'm not saying incel-grade loneliness, I mean loneliness. I mean being at a point where they're like "I have no GF, so I'm gonna have to make some effort to get one."

You and i might have different opinions on what trying hard is. If an average guy has to lose 10 pounds to get a foid, i wouldnt label it as trying hard. He had average features within all that blubber, all he had to do was lose weight. No one here is claiming that the average guy can afford to be a lazy fuck and still get foids.

"No high schooler ever had to 'self improve' to get a girlfriend, he just existed"

Then it goes on to say he played sports and pursued a social life. That's not "just existing." Stupid fucking copypasta bullshit, stop perpetuating it.
Yea but he didn’t actively force himself to do sports to self improove despite not really wanting to do sports. He just did sports because he wanted to and he had friends. There’s a difference. Know what I mean?

Yea but he didn’t actively force himself to do sports to self improove despite not really wanting to do sports. He just did sports because he wanted to and he had friends. There’s a difference. Know what I mean?

But he had to actually do stuff to be attractive to people. Stuff that any normie could do. Steps that any normie could take.

You and i might have different opinions on what trying hard is. If an average guy has to lose 10 pounds to get a foid, i wouldnt label it as trying hard. He had average features within all that blubber, all he had to do was lose weight. No one here is claiming that the average guy can afford to be a lazy fuck and still get foids.

Losing 10 pounds is self improvement.

But he had to actually do stuff to be attractive to people. Stuff that any normie could do. Steps that any normie could take.
It is SO much easier to do sports when you have friends who do sports and aren’t an ugly looser with no friends.

It’s minor self improvement and when he loses 10 pounds he isnt thinking of the girls who will like him now

The point made is that its nothing compared to the efforts needed by an incel to achieve a similar result. Similarly, a normie man might naturally have a social circle, while the same for an incel would be extremely difficult.

Everyone has to put some degree of effort to get a foid, even chads in 2020.

What are you going to say next, even foids can be lonely ?

It is SO much easier to do sports when you have friends who do sports and aren’t an ugly looser with no friends.

It’s minor self improvement and when he loses 10 pounds he isnt thinking of the girls who will like him now

That's not the point. He still had to do things. He still had to make effort. It doesn't necessarily have to be sports. But average people have to take some kind of steps in order to be interesting enough for other people to like them. The question here isn't "Do normies have it easier than incels?" The question is "Do normies have to try?" Yes they do.

The point made is that its nothing compared to the efforts needed by an incel to achieve a similar result. Similarly, a normie man might naturally have a social circle, while the same for an incel would be extremely difficult.

Everyone has to put some degree of effort to get a foid, even chads in 2020.

But that's not the point made. The copypasta specifically says "No high schooler ever had to 'self improve' to get a girlfriend." As if kids in high school didn't struggle with dating. The absurdity of this dumbass copypasta. So stupid.

That's not the point. He still had to do things. He still had to make effort. It doesn't necessarily have to be sports. But average people have to take some kind of steps in order to be interesting enough for other people to like them. The question here isn't "Do normies have it easier than incels?" The question is "Do normies have to try?" Yes they do.

The copypasta talks about men with average and above looks. And i stand by it. Most of these guys never had a problem getting laid in high school. They still had to try, but not in the same sense as a below average(incel) guy.

But that's not the point made. The copypasta specifically says "No high schooler ever had to 'self improve' to get a girlfriend." As if kids in high school didn't struggle with dating. The absurdity of this dumbass copypasta. So stupid.

Average and above guys dont struggle with getting a GF in highschool. A recent statistic reveals that 30% of guys in the west are incels which means the top 50% are getting laid alright.

The copypasta talks about men with average and above looks. And i stand by it. Most of these guys never had a problem getting laid in high school. They still had to try, but not in the same sense as a below average(incel) guy.

Average and above guys dont struggle with getting a GF in highschool. A recent statistic reveals that 30% of guys in the west are incels which means the top 50% are getting laid alright.

Just because they have girlfriends doesn't mean they didn't struggle to get them. Incels have tried harder, that's probably true. But trying less than an incel doesn't mean you didn't try. Doesn't mean you didn't struggle. The copypasta specifically says no self-improvement. That's an outrageous claim.

But that's not true, the average male does have to try. The average male has to try to look good, has to try and appeal to women, has to try to be interesting to women, etc.

Retard if you have to try you are not average, its like you don't even talk to normies, the normie tier guys I know didn't have to struggle or "try" to get a woman, of course they strike out on some approaches, but dating and socializing the way they speak about it is like breathing, you saying that they "have to try" is nothing but disingenous semantic bullshit, in the same sense as if I argued people "have to try" to breath as if breathing is this thing that requires huge effort on your part

You are just trying to downplay the dynamic by exaggerating the criteria of what is labelled as "effort"

You are just saying a bunch of reductionist nonsense, anything we say you'll just respond with - "he had to approach, he had to brush his teeth and bathe didn't he?, so he did do something"

Yeah that's true, he did "do something", in the same way that breathing is "doing something", these are the default social things that everyone is expected to do, when we do it, we fail

Its like comparing someone born with a hole in their lung and someone born with regular lungs and saying - "well that baby is alive because he put effort into breathing, he did something"

The baby with a hole in their lung was trying to breath to, the other baby was just born better at it and it was effortless for that baby, you are just making disingenuous arguments, anybody with 2 brain cells can see it for the nonsense it is

Just because they have girlfriends doesn't mean they didn't struggle to get them

I'LL SAY IT AGAIN - YOU DO NOT TALK TO NORMIES AT ALL

Its like your frame of reference for social norms comes from TV shows, like that cliche scene of a guy sweating waiting to ask out his "crush" to the prom, retard teens just text eachother and ask to hookup these days, people just click, dating is more "fluid" in these times, there is no struggle for normies, it literally "just happens"

Last edited:
Retard if you have to try you are not average, its like you don't even talk to normies, the normie tier guys I know didn't have to struggle or "try" to get a woman, of course they strike out on some approaches, but dating and socializing the way they speak about it is like breathing, you saying that they "have to try" is nothing but disingenous semantic bullshit, in the same sense as if I argued people "have to try" to breath as if breathing is this thing that requires huge effort on your part

You are just trying to downplay the dynamic by exaggerating the criteria of what is labelled as "effort"

You are just saying a bunch of reductionist nonsense, anything we say you'll just respond with - "he had to approach, he had to brush his teeth and bathed didn't, so he did do something"

Yeah that's true, he did "do something", in the same way that breathing is "doing something", these are the default social things that everyone is expected to do, when we do it, we fail

Its like comparing someone born with a hole in their lung and someone born with regular lungs and saying - "well that baby is alive because he put effort into breathing, he did something"

The baby with a hole in their lung was trying to breath to, the other baby was just born better at it and it was effortless for that baby, you are just making disingenuous arguments, anybody with 2 brain cells can see it for the nonsense it is

Maybe you're the one that's exaggerating. I can list a bunch of things normies have to do, but your answer is "Oh that doesn't count as trying."

But we don't have to wonder what counts as "trying" because the copypasta gives examples. Yes, normies, especially in high school struggle with loneliness and friendlessness. Yes, normies struggle with anxiety and make self-improvement efforts to overcome them.

I'm starting to think most incels might be incels because they're retarded and not because of how they look

You are just saying a bunch of reductionist nonsense, anything we say you'll just respond with - "he had to approach, he had to brush his teeth and bathed didn't, so he did do something"

Its like your frame of reference for social norms comes from TV shows, like that cliche scene of a guy sweating waiting to ask out his "crush" to the prom, retard teens just text eachother and ask to hookup these days, people just click, dating is more "fluid" in these times, there is no struggle for normies, it literally "just happens"

Burj Khalifa height in millimetres IQ

I self improved for many years. I started lifting weights at 28 (32 now). Worked on my hair style, clothes, body fat (arn 13 % now), got rid of my glasses, worked on posture, got hobbies, etc.

My tinder matches went from 0 to hideous curry grannies i wouldnt touch with a 100 foot pole.

Btw if youre so in favor of self improvement, why the fuck are you still here? Cant you self improve your way out of inceldom?
I feel like this is relevant. You also had that woman who was going to divorce her husband.

Ive wondered this a lot. There are so many foids over here in curryland and yet theres only like 1 in a 1000 who looks somewhat doable. This is so unfair. Not only do i have to suffer in third world shit hole conditions, i also have to contend with these ugly entitled cunts.

Yes, normies struggle with anxiety and make self-improvement efforts to overcome them.

Yes I agree, because YOU ARE JUST MAKING A DISINGENUOUS ARGUMENT BASED ON SEMANTICS, you are being so vague that you are right, because right now normies are "suffering" and "struggling" with the "lonelieness" caused by the Corona Virus quarantine, by your logic WERE ALL SUFFERING THE SAME

Quite obviously that loneliness and suffering is not on par with what we face, your entire BS argument is just purposefully vague semantics

I'm pretty sure there is some teenage girl who "struggles with anxiety" and is "depressed", and cuts herself and feels insecure, EVEN THOUGH SHE'S HAD PREVIOUS BOYFRIENDS AND HAS SOME FRIENDS, and guess why she feels that way, likely because she's afraid she can't impress this "cute guy" she's currently obsessed with (her concept of "anxiety" is relative to her privileged experiences, she doesn't have our frame of reference)

HOW THE FUCK IS THAT A VALID COMPARISON TO WHAT WE STRUGGLE WITH?

Do you get the point moron, you are just saying "x has anxiety" but that shit is ALL RELATIVE, and you are speaking as if her anxiety is valid just because she feels it, feelings don't justify thoughts and actions, logic and criteria does

If a girl who already dates and has sex feels anxiety because she can't impress the current Chad she's obsessed with, that is not a valid comparison to a boy feeling anxiety because he has no friends, never dated, never had sex, and wants to kill himself

Last edited:
She didnt. She was prolly using me to pass time.
Well still the point stands that you don't find most of the girls in your own country doable that's not the case for many here.

Well still the point stands that you don't find most of the girls in your own country doable that's not the case for many here.

Have you been to curryland? Most foids here dont even look feminine. The odd one who kind of does acts like an entitled whore.
Just because they have girlfriends doesn't mean they didn't struggle to get them. Incels have tried harder, that's probably true. But trying less than an incel doesn't mean you didn't try. Doesn't mean you didn't struggle. The copypasta specifically says no self-improvement. That's an outrageous claim.

Define "struggle". A foid whos had to lose weight and then apply tons of fake up, learn how to angle fraud on insta/dating apps is still trying. But i wouldnt call it a struggle or compare it to the self improvement that an incel is often asked to embark on.

Everyone has to self improve in a way. Thats why its important to speak on relative terms here.

Last edited:
Have you been to curryland? Most foids here dont even look feminine. The odd one who kind of does acts like an entitled whore.
I mean quite honestly I'm white and I would be fine with curry girls on my campus. Obviously just googling women from India isn't going to do anything so no I don't know what they look like.

I just find it funny how ethnics on this site will raise a fit if a white guy rejects any ethnic, but then say shit like 1 / 1000 women in their own country are busted.

Didn't you make a thread on how we're overestimating our position in society a little while ago?

Still there might be others here who find a lot of their own ethnicity to be attractive so that's important context.

I mean quite honestly I'm white and I would be fine with curry girls on my campus. Obviously just googling women from India isn't going to do anything so no I don't know what they look like.

I just find it funny how ethnics on this site will raise a fit if a white guy rejects any ethnic, but then say shit like 1 / 1000 women in their own country are busted.

Didn't you make a thread on how we're overestimating our position in society a little while ago?

Still there might be others here who find a lot of their own ethnicity to be attractive so that's important context.

Its actually a little more complicated in my case. Since i missed the boat on teen love/twenties love, its like i skipped a few chapters and iam directly at the end now. All i get are 30 + curry foids who are divorced. And curry foids age like shit. They look a lot older than me and iam 32.

I would be ok with a decent looking one below 25, but thats pretty much impossible now, given that i neither have looks or social status.

Define "struggle". A foid whos had to lose weight and then apply tons of fake up, learn how to angle fraud on insta/dating apps is still trying. But i wouldnt call it a struggle or compare it to the self improvement that an incel is often asked to embark on.

Everyone has to self improve in a way. Thats why its important to speak on relative terms here.

The copypasta itself defines "struggle." The copypasta claims that no average person ever sat up at night being sad about their loneliness.

Yes I agree, because YOU ARE JUST MAKING A DISINGENUOUS ARGUMENT BASED ON SEMANTICS, you are being so vague that you are right, because right now normies are "suffering" and "struggling" with the "lonelieness" caused by the Corona Virus quarantine, by your logic WERE ALL SUFFERING THE SAME

Quite obviously that loneliness and suffering is not on par with what we face, your entire BS argument is just purposefully vague semantics

I'm pretty sure there is some teenage girl who "struggles with anxiety" and is "depressed", and cuts herself and feels insecure, EVEN THOUGH SHE'S HAD PREVIOUS BOYFRIENDS AND HAS SOME FRIENDS, and guess why she feels that way, likely because she's afraid she can't impress this "cute guy" she's currently obsessed with (her concept of "anxiety" is relative to her privileged experiences, she doesn't have our frame of reference)

HOW THE FUCK IS THAT A VALID COMPARISON TO WHAT WE STRUGGLE WITH?

Do you get the point moron, you are just saying "x has anxiety" but that shit is ALL RELATIVE, and you are speaking as if her anxiety is valid just because she feels it, feelings don't justify thoughts and actions, logic and criteria does

If a girl who already dates and has sex feels anxiety because she can't impress the current Chad she's obsessed with, that is not a valid comparison to a boy feeling anxiety because he has no friends, never dated, never had sex, and wants to kill himself

Semantics is the whole argument. If we don't check the semantics, we can't say anything about what this copypasta claims to be true.

The copypasta says "Average people don't have to try, average people don't struggle with loneliness." And you're saying "Well potentially technically they might, depends on what you mean by 'struggle' or 'lonely.' Sure isn't as bad as what incels go through!" But that's not what the copypasta actually said. And to dream up any extra conclusions outside of that is to put words into the mouth of whoever wrote this stupid, stupid, stupid copypasta.

Whatever they meant by "struggle" or "lonely," if they didn't mean the words that are in this copypasta, they should've said them correctly the first time. Instead of asking people to make assumptions.

Fuck this world

The copypasta itself defines "struggle." The copypasta claims that no average person ever sat up at night being sad about their loneliness.

Why do you keep using "person". We're clearly talking about men here. Foid loneliness is as real as the tooth fairy.

Why do you keep using "person". We're clearly talking about men here. Foid loneliness is as real as the tooth fairy.

Fine then. The copypasta claims that no average man ever sat up at night being sad about their loneliness.

But that's not what the copypasta actually said

Please google the word "implication", were all incels here (JFL well obviously not you, you've just yet to be banned), the copypasta is made by an incel, we all are somehow completely aware of what is implied by the text, but FOR SOME REASON you aren't, that's what you are seriously saying?, you are just completely oblivious to what is being said because it isn't extremely specific?

Dude stop it with the nonsense, you are just moving the goal posts now because you are caught in the BS you are saying - "oh well the copypasta wasn't as super specific as you were in your arguments so my interpretation which is counter to typical incel rhetoric is just as valid, I'm going to pretend as if it isn't obvious what the writer implied"

Stop it, this is a waste of time, this the problem with arguing with dishonest pieces of shit, all of a sudden your memory has been wiped and you are completely unaware of the context of inceldom and what are the obvious implications made by incels, but for some reason everyone else understood

So the next time someone says - "I'd like to kill some normies in minecraft" you are going to say you are completely unaware of the context of why they said "in minecraft" and you'll interpret that as them meaning they want to play minecraft the game, because killing someone in real life isn't what they "actually said"?

Sorry, I call BS

Last edited:
"No high schooler ever had to 'self improve' to get a girlfriend, he just existed"

Then it goes on to say he played sports and pursued a social life. That's not "just existing." Stupid fucking copypasta bullshit, stop perpetuating it.
Fine then. The copypasta claims that no average man ever sat up at night being sad about their loneliness.

Sub 8

Please google the word "implication", were all incels here (JFL well obviously not you, you've just yet to be banned), the copypasta is made by an incel, we all are somehow completely aware of what is implied by the text, but FOR SOME REASON you aren't, that's what you are seriously saying?, you are just completely oblivious to what is being said because it isn't extremely specific?

Dude stop it with the nonsense, you are just moving the goal posts now because you are caught in the BS you are saying - "oh well the copypasta wasn't as super specific as you were in your arguments so my interpretation which is counter to typical incel rhetoric is just as valid, I'm going to pretend as if it isn't obvious what the writer implied"

Stop it, this is a waste of time, this the problem with arguing with dishonest pieces of shit, all of a sudden your memory has been wiped and you are completely unaware of the context of inceldom and what are the obvious implications made by incels, but for some reason everyone else understood

So the next time someone says - "I'd like to kill some normies in minecraft" you are going to say you are completely unaware of the context of why they said "in minecraft" and you'll interpret that as them meaning they want to play minecraft the game, because killing someone in real life isn't what they "actually said"?

Sorry, I call BS

I never moved any goalposts. Fact of the matter is, the copypasta says "No average man ever had to try." And you're saying "Well you should've just known what he meant." I should've just known that he didn't necessarily mean "It literally just happens."

But let's suppose this copypasta is exaggerating and I know it. Exaggerations are for venting. Exaggerations are for when you don't necessarily have to provide a cogent argument. Exaggerations are for when you're okay with being wrong or sounding stupid, because you really need to get some anger out. Exaggerations are not for making serious claims. Because serious claims are taken at their word, not endlessly re-interpreted because "No no, that's not what they meant. That's what the words said, but that's not what they meant." THAT is moving goalposts, and it has no place in discussion.

the copypasta says "No average man ever had to try." And you're saying "Well you should've just known what he meant." I should've just known that he didn't necessarily mean "It literally just happens."

Sorry, I call BS

If you are going to feign ignorance of context on this occasion I hope you remain consistent when it comes to other occasions

Like I said in my example, the next time someone says "I wondER what you should do" or "in minecraft" you better damn well sound as retarded as you do now and feign ignorance as to what the obvious implications are, because this is ridiculous

Last edited:
If you are going to feign ignorance of context on this occasion I hope you remain consistent and it comes to other occasions

Like I said in my example, the next time someone says "I wondER what you should do" or "in minecraft" you better damn well sound as retarded as you do now and feign ignorance as to what the obvious implications are, because this is ridiculous

People skirting the rules with "In Minecraft" is clear. This isn't. But even if it was, hyperbole isn't the place for a serious discussion. In discussion, people have no choice but to take you at your word. And what this copypasta means to do is provide a serious point for discussion.

If you're inviting an idea to be debated, you don't get to be like "Well you misunderstood my words because you shouldn't have taken me literally."

Ascension is a myth

if you missed on young love its over

ascending = never incel to beginwith tbh

There is only descension and its deeper