Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuark found legendary thread

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Since necrobump is against the rules, I will post it here. Fuck, those were my favourite times of incels forum ded srs
This thread is just one of many legendary but quite few memes originated from it https://incels.is/threads/no-one-here-is-uglier-than-me.14621/page-2
here framecel posted his retarded facial expression

and I shit u not, fucking 80% of the forum set this pic as their avi, I was loling so hard ded srs

here's another user made edit of that pic

here's octopusgun2
bbb399c5290ba9d3015b126c9d258f07-png.jpg
I sitll think he was a bullshitter and now I think that bad pic is morphed..

then that fucking retard vman in the last post, now he is a mod of IT just lol fucking larper

I wonder if it's possible to archive an imgur link, see what was in it when it's deleted, most likely not but if u know some ded srs way then there u that was a gif with framecel with a gun, ppl were replying to him with that gif, I fucking lol.
here's knajjd claiming he has bad eye area and is ethnic what is a massive cope
4eec7f5258f2f107144ebe7e1e19cda4-png.jpg

just lol, those were good days ded srs

Lol that is a legit legendary thread ded srs tbhtbhngl rip to those banned niggas

Vman, lol, and that guy had the nerve to call me a fake when he couldn’t understand I was saying that girls were drawn to me because I was ugly.

tellem t's "white people are gods" post was legendary as well

ah shit I did change the picture

I joined too late :feelsrope: