Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuaaark can't quit alcohol

Cowcel

Cowcel

‏‏‎ ‎
★★★★★
I need to willmaxx but alcohol makes me feel normal and nt. how long have you niggas been drinking alcohol often and have you had any health problems. health makes me anxious sorry i'm a little drunk now xDDD

why cN'T I be normal man like all those niggers in uni they get along anf fit in a friend group fml

vERy relatabke

been drinking atleast twice a week for abt 10 years now

vERy relatabke

been drinking atleast twice a week for abt 10 years now
have you had any problems? that shit makes me anxious abt my health in 10-20 years

have you had any problems? that shit makes me anxious abt my health in 10-20 years
- bad sleep
- anxiety
- addiction
- facial structure changed

just to name a few

- bad sleep
- anxiety
- addiction
- facial structure changed

just to name a few
I hope you get better tho alcohol is ass and it brings more bad than good in the long run but it;s the only thing that makes me feel good:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Its brutal that some of us have to go through this life of misery and pain. And its even more brutal when you realize the only difference between us and them is in the bones. If you and me were born with a couple of additional inches of bone in the right places we would be living in a different dimension

Its brutal that some of us have to go through this life of misery and pain. And its even more brutal when you realize the only difference between us and them is in the bones. If you and me were born with a couple of additional inches of bone in the right places we would be living in a different dimension
yeas thing is I don't care about pussy anymore i know i'm never gonna be loved I just want someone to respect me and think of me as a normal person but even that is impossible whenever i interact with normal they act like i'm beneath and retarded which I may be idk

I did mensa iq test a few months ago drunk and got 120 but i feel stupid sorry for spam im just drank and feel weird rn probably will regret l8r

I need to willmaxx but alcohol makes me feel normal and nt. how long have you niggas been drinking alcohol often and have you had any health problems. health makes me anxious sorry i'm a little drunk now xDDD
If you can't stop buying it you could switch some of the drinking days for weed, that way your kidneys and liver won't take such a beating, once you notice the symptoms your organs are already damaged so quit/cut back before you get there. It is also better to drink small amounts frequently than binge on some days. Usually people who drink too much don't notice the damage until their 40s or 50s, but binge drinkers can fuck themselves up before 30.

If you can't stop buying it you could switch some of the drinking days for weed, that way your kidneys and liver won't take such a beating, once you notice the symptoms your organs are already damaged so quit/cut back before you get there. It is also better to drink small amounts frequently than binge on some days. Usually people who drink too much don't notice the damage until their 40s or 50s, but binge drinkers can fuck themseles up before 30.
I don't have anyone to give me weed and weed doesn't make me feel good over:feelsrope:
I'll just have to deal with reality sober

Why would you want to?