Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL FtM Troons devasted by Testosterone Shortage

• Thread starter 5ft4ropeconnoisseur
  • Start date
Lol, they're retards.

Guess their rise in ever further deviancy and degeneracy means less and less will be able to fully indirectly mutilate their body into a twisted version of a male/foid; quite infuriating, seeing it being promoted for so many subhumans and sub 5 males as a result of rampant hypergamy and foid privilege, enabled by the very corporations also promoting the delusion of "transgenderism"... :society:

I wouldn't be surprised if more and more of those mentally ill crossdressers were prevalent on the site; there's only the pushing of globohomo narratives of moral degeneracy and foid-worshipping causing the relaxing of other regular social norms to blame for it... :feelswhat:

JFL at anyone believing it's natural or otherwise beneficial to the human body to do such a thing, especially those who would advocate it for subhumans; unfortunately, there's no sign of them subsisting or lowering in number in the coming years. :feelsclown:

toilets getting ready to rope cuz they can't turn themselves into faggots :feelspuke:

Imagine trying to opt out of womanhood cause you don't conform to a few archetypes, lmao

And the problem is...? Why would they want to continue to live on hard mode? That just goes to show the privilege of choice foids have. I wish I could choose to live life on easy mode, yet they have that opportunity, and throw it away. It honestly pisses me right the fuck off. :feelswhat::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

FtMs must be the only people in the world who think their life is too easy and they want to amp up the difficulty through screwing up that badly.

And the problem is...? Why would they want to continue to live on hard mode? That just goes to show the privilege of choice foids have. I wish I could choose to live life on easy mode, yet they have that opportunity, and throw it away. It honestly pisses me right the fuck off. :feelswhat::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Because they get lots of sex and validation as girls so they take it for granted.

Because they get lots of sex and validation as girls so they take it for granted.
I wish I could take that for granted. I wish I could have any of that, at all, in the first place. Life is so cold and cruel. :feelsUgh:

I wish I could take that for granted. I wish I could have any of that, at all, in the first place. Life is so cold and cruel. :feelsUgh:
Wrong bro...

Life is not "cold and cruel," it's indifferent.

However, it's not indifferent towards fiods. Or at least the simp society isn't indifferent towards them. Outside "reality" is just as indifferent. Only people care more for fiods.

Imagine throwing your life away.

Oh well...

Life is not "cold and cruel," it's indifferent.
Well, that's even worse, because there's no recourse to be had.