Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL FtM tranny scares a woman

She is about to find out why this forum exist

Female to male, more like female to incel.
Your status was better when it was capitalised appropriately. Why would you purposely replace "A" by "a"? :incel:

5'4 and decided to become a man :feelskek:

Female to male, more like female to incel.
Yeah, FtMs are fucking retarded. Most of them will go from getting validation, having better opportunities in life, and will get away with looks. But they transition into ugly boneless manlets, zero validation, much more disrespect, way less opportunities, and women won’t respect them. It’s baffling why they think it’s s good idea to transition. Yet they are still blind to the reason as to why many FtMs de-transition

Yeah, FtMs are fucking retarded. Most of them will go from getting validation, having better opportunities in life, and will get away with looks. But they transition into ugly boneless manlets, zero validation, much more disrespect, way less opportunities, and women won’t respect them. It’s baffling why they think it’s s good idea to transition. Yet they are still blind to the reason as to why many FtMs de-transition
It makes more since when you realize they ALL commit the apex fallacy. They think they will turn into the CEO gigachad and not the recessed chin manlet they laughed at with their girlfriends back in highschool.

When it sets in that society now views them as a ugly man their tune changes right quick.

FtM abominations don't have to pay for testosterone injections, meanwhile roidcels have to pay for that out of their own pockets. Additionally, they inject pharma grade test, meanwhile coping roidcels have to inject test made in underground labs :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
Clown world:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Does it fuck with your autism? like when i had both the "A" and "S" capitalize?

Well believe it or not, i just don't know how to properly capitalize.
With the S capitalised also fucked with my auhism. But for a brief period the A was capitalised but the S was not, which was really nice.:feelsmage:

much of IT is tranny

women are afraid of you because you look like a science experiment gone wrong

Does it fuck with your autism? like when i had both the "A" and "S" capitalize?

Well believe it or not, i just don't know how to properly capitalize.
Found the capitalist!

This sub has +120K member holyshit foids are retards why would they do that to themselves