Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ftm tranny asks how to cope with being a manlet

Natural selection lowIQ moment typical of a ftm :feelshaha:

The best part of the tranny movement is the fact that the faggots are teaching 2/5 of a generation of stacies to be mentally ill and to chop their tits off. Even funnier is examples like this where the average foid realizes how bad it is to be an incel and they kill themselves within 4 years.

Sorry foid but you are not allowed to join here either

Imagine being a foid and one day being like "I want to fuck my life up and turn myself into a truecel teehee :foidSoy:"

Imagine being a foid and one day being like "I want to fuck my life up and turn myself into a truecel teehee :foidSoy:"
Lol, can't understand these people.

If she likes girls she could simply be lesbian than being trying a truecel.

Exactly being a "man" doesn't benefit dykes in any way

She thought they'd let her become a priest (ess) of the LGTV cult. Unfortunately for the mutilated foid, only Dark Triad Types (mostly kikes) become leaders in the cult, everyone else is just a useful idiot.

dykemaxxing is just FTM lite tbh

it's still a massive looksmin but modern men would literally fuck anything with a pussy nowadays, so it's not over as an ugly dyke

it's when you pass as male where you get the real untERmensch treatment.

Last edited:
incelmaxxed feminidea

Why would short foid with big tits swap life on NG+ godmode for nightmare unforgiving difficulty? She's chosen to play Dark Souls with the TV turned off.

All foids should be forced to transition and feel a fraction of what shortcels face.

I bet this bitch is autistic, hasn't realised it & been duped by the groomers into thinking her issues are due to muh wrong gender.

ive lurked on ftm forums for a while and they actually fetishize guys similarly to how agp mtf troons fetishize femininity. most ftm unironically think they would all be tall with huge dicks if they happened to be born men and not sub 6ft dicklets like the majority of men

Men goes traneh to get women but got a nonfunctional dongler. Seeing theres no point and seeing dogs score more than them, most become suicidal.

Women that calls men incel goes man mode and becomes incel themselves.

Ive suffered for 34 years and you foids cant suffer for even a day, and foids say I am having a twisted mind?

Haha, I laugh at the joke, the joke is society, haha :society:

Last edited:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

"Just found out today that I'm fucking 157 cm (5"2 feet). Everything feels hopeless now. I know, that there are cis guys that are shorter than me, I know that it's not a big deal, I know that there are women that like short men, I fucking know, but none of that fucking counts when you don't look like a guy. I already have a hard time passing with my fucking baby face, and wide hips, and big tits, and small hands, small feet, feminine way of speaking, social anxiety, being shy, and now this. I already knew that I was short (I'm shorter than fucking everyone in my class by a fucking head), but I've never gotten numbers on it. Ugh, fucking hell, I sound like a goddamned incel, but I highly fucking doubt that women would find me attractive at all. I'll never once be able to look down on someone, other than a child, and even then, most children are taller than me. To add fuel to the fire, guess the national average height in sweden...? 5 fucking 11.

Christ I hate myself. Not even one goddamned thing. Not one thing that help me pass."

Obviously a mentally ill toilet thinking that transitioning would somehow improve her life. Turns into a man and immediately becomes an incel, still too dumb to understand that incels become incels because of how others treat us.

I know 4'8 toilets that swim in male attention, meanwhile at 5'2 as a man it is over, see:

https://incels.is/threads/at-what-height-is-it-actually-over-for-you.460067/

As I calculated that as a 5'3 man or shorter it is basically ovER for you. Short toilets don't even notice they're short, a 5'3 toilet and a 6'3 toilet live identical lives, she literally had to transition into a man to figure out that she's short.

Look at the comments, "just look for that extremely rare 1 in 5 toilet that doesn't care about height", "Prince was hot and he was short" (yeah, Tyronelets don't live the same lives as regular men, Tyrone's are their own species).

Toilets are more forgiving to transmen than they are to regular men, they still live easier lives than any man ever will.

How can you be a 5'2 foid and genuinely think to yourself yea im gonna start larping as a man and convince yourself its a good idea

How can you be a 5'2 foid and genuinely think to yourself yea im gonna start larping as a man and convince yourself its a good idea
Foids have No Idea how hard Most man have It ".

Stupid cunt got what she sewed .

Ftm's are the most delusional people by far even bluepilled people aren't as bad as these stupid trannies

Rope and chair.

Another one that should have never been born.

Ok, call me retarded, but i always thought trans were genetic abominations like a girl born with a dick or something. But it's also peoples who "don't feel like" they belong to their original sex? Like wtf is this shit even :feelswhat:

Good at least she removed manletism gene from the pool

I already have a hard time passing with my fucking baby face, and wide hips, and big tits, and small hands, small feet, feminine way of speaking

Perhaps nature is trying to tell you something?

Of course not, my apologies, how transphobic of me.

Ok, call me retarded, but i always thought trans were genetic abominations like a girl born with a dick or something. But it's also peoples who "don't feel like" they belong to their original sex? Like wtf is this shit even :feelswhat:
That’s intersexuality

LOL YOU ARE FUCKED GOOD LUCK WITH THAT

More foids need to fall for the FTM tranny meme and feel the same pain we manlets do