Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fsd

RE: I'm so fucking sad

I'll give you the same advice I give to everyone considering the rope - try drugs first. You might be surprised how tolerable they can make life

It’s not your fault. Fuck your parents for giving you these worthless genetics.

im srry. there are many ways to cope that work really well

Guitar is so fucking cope

Don't let people treat you like trash, even if it's your own family. Stand up for yourself no matter how retarded looking you are, don't be a little bitch, pride is all you have left in life filled with ugliness. If you give up on that, you might as well just end it then tbh.

pride is cope

throwzo said:
pride is cope

Better to cope than be a little bitch and submit to everyone tbh. Enjoy your non-cope submissivness I'll enjoy my cope.

I'm not submissive either I'm just antisocial. I cope by withdrawaling from the world. Seriously though pride require some self-esteem and I've been alive long enough to know I am below average in most respects. My lack of pride is based in realism not a fear of cope

throwzo said:
I'm not submissive either I'm just antisocial. I cope by withdrawaling from the world. Seriously though pride require some self-esteem and I've been alive long enough to know I am below average in most respects. My lack of pride is based in realism not a fear of cope

Absolute cope, I have literal subhuman ugly friends that are aggressive as fuck and were huge bullies in highschool. Today they are still normal and ugly as fuck, but they are still super aggressive.

throwzo said:
I'll give you the same advice I give to everyone considering the rope - try drugs first. You might be surprised how tolerable they can make life

i've done a lot of them, my source for my favorite drug is in prison. i could use some right now but i dont know anyone

throwzo said:
Try weed*

Fuck other hardcore shit. At least do acid and shrooms but don't do shit that could be physically addictive.

imgod said:
throwzo said:
i've done a lot of them, my source for my favorite drug is in prison. i could use some right now but i dont know anyone
Darknet.

km107 said:
It’s not your fault. Fuck your parents for giving you these worthless genetics.

My dad was a chad and my mom is good looking too. I'm just unlucky

wish the asocial people on here could have been friends with each other irl as kids to make things less shit.
hate reading sadposts from people who got dealt such crap in life.

Playing guitar?  You are practically a chad.   I can't even do that.

We are near to the Return of Christ (Matthew chapter 24). Turn your life to Christ which brings peace, and wait it out, brother.

Tuttle said:
Playing guitar?  You are practically a chad.   I can't even do that.

it's a fun way to cope with my sub humanity

I'm sorry to hear that man.

Some people shouldn't be licensed to have children and sometimes pets, if they can't afford to look after one of them or both in some cases.

There need's to be more background check to test peoples mental health for people to have children...

ItheIthe said:
We are near to the Return of Christ (Matthew chapter 24). Turn your life to Christ which brings peace, and wait it out, brother.

Hes right about something: religion is the best cope ever imho.
Ive been a hardcore buddhist during my hardest times... Not anymore tho. But i go back to meditation, visualization and mantralization when i completely broken... Maybe you should try.

IsolationHurts said:
Hes right about something: religion is the best cope ever imho.
Ive been a hardcore buddhist during my hardest times... Not anymore tho. But i go back to meditation, visualization and mantralization when i completely broken... Maybe you should try.

Red Matthew 24 and tell me we are not seeing these things at an unprecedented rate right now.

ItheIthe said:
Red Matthew 24 and tell me we are not seeing these things at an unprecedented rate right now.

I respect your cope, Thats all. I see Its strong now, good job. I know how good It feels to really believe that some ancient sacred texts (the Pali Canon and some Mahayana sutras in my case) speak directly to me, answer me and make pain go away... Hope your faith/cope grows stronger and stronger.

throwzo said:

I agree with this, drugcel is the way to go. Amps or opioids will make you feel like Chad.

imgod said:
My family treats me like trash, I have no real friends and my ability to cope is getting weaker. In literal tears playing guitar
It might be time to rope soon
throwzo said:

Agree with this, specifically, try Phenibut. It can make life VERY tolerable in a hundred different ways, but know the downsides first.

hang in there bro it's all going to be fine
LOL JK it's over my man

ItheIthe said:

Shut the fuck up with this giant cope.

throwzo said:
try drugs first. You might be surprised how tolerable they can make life

Back in school we were a group of three close friends, all incels. One of us started doing drugs and somehow it changed his life around.

He started hanging out with weird people but that led him to fuck at least a few girls from that group. Some of them way above him in terms of looks. Looks like among them fucking each other was just like shaking hands. One more, one less just would not make any difference.

imgod said:
My family treats me like trash, I have no real friends and my ability to cope is getting weaker. In literal tears playing guitar

It might be time to rope soon
Oh fuck bro that last line hit me with feels like a train

Gymcel said:
throwzo said:
pride is cope
Better to cope than be a little bitch and submit to everyone tbh. Enjoy your non-cope submissivness I'll enjoy my cope.

Not to cope with your situation but to accept it as what it is, is the ultimate goal.
Only then are you free and can act as the real you.
Copeing is equal to denying reality. Only when you realize that you're alone and no matter what, it'll never change and ACCEOT that, you'l fully swallowed and digested the black pill.
It's a very bitter and hard one to digest, and you'll feel a lot of remore, regret and get easily depressed for a very long time. But in the end you'll be able to accept yourself and the world as the fucking shithole it truly is.

Wearacombl said:
Not to cope with your situation but to accept it as what it is, is the ultimate goal.
Only then are you free and can act as the real you.
Copeing is equal to denying reality. Only when you realize that you're alone and no matter what, it'll never change and ACCEOT that, you'l fully swallowed and digested the black pill.
It's a very bitter and hard one to digest, and you'll feel a lot of remore, regret and get easily depressed for a very long time. But in the end you'll be able to accept yourself and the world as the fucking shithole it truly is.

I absolutely did accept it and I know worlds shit. But still I'm not letting anyone shit over me, I'd rather be killed. It's just the way I am and was raised.

Will you go out with a whimper, or a bang, OP?
Make the headlines.

You get used to feeling sad after a while, at least we all do.