Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Frustrated Black American Men in Brazil Powerful Documentary

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwGWCyfPHz8

''Love the content of this. I have been to Brazil and I can honestly say it's one or the best thing I ever did as a black man. The culture is amazing. The respect that I was given was hands down the best i have ever witnessed. Looking to move there in a year or so. I'm pretty much done with United States.''

''I am currently dating a younger Brazilian woman and she draws out so many inner feelings that I did not understand before and for that I am a better man. I'm a proud Canadian, however I am in the process of moving to sao Paulo. she is amazingly smart and is far superior in many aspects that Canadian women just will never be able to compete with.''

''I'm pretty sure you guys are missing the point. I'm Brazilian, and believe me, you are welcome BECAUSE you came from the Matrix US. You are indeed rich down here because your money worth 3.5, even 4 times more. Your dollar can buy a lot of things and experiences. Afro Brazilian Men (and also White Men, as I'm talking about myself too) are enduring the very same problem in Brazil: we can't afford that wealthy lifestyle women want to have. And therefore they just won't care about us. It doesn't matter if I am black or white, but if I can't give 'em that shinny little boat, I have no use. And feminism is also knocking at our door everyday now. Brazilian women are already in the center of the household as managers, and now often making more money. This is a slow process, so in the interior of the country you will still find that kind of macho family and patriarchal structure, but make no mistake my friends: soon this will be past around here too. We must think about the men's role as a global issue. Women won't depend on us anymore, everyday they are growing to rule our jobs, our homes, our children, etc. We have to rediscover our purpose, our nature and our goals too. Wtf do we want after all? Achieve peace? Fix the environment? Conquer space? Or we just want to have a steady job, eat shrimps and have some occasional sex?''

JBB + Just be from the first world = pussy in the 3rd world

Last edited:
Hope he gets divorce raped after bitch gets the greencard.

my condolences brocel must be brutal to see brazilian women getting blacked by 1st world nigs while you rot , maybe this will start a incel revolution and destroy the copy the west cucked policies over there?

Smoke and mirrors with a mix of cope there is no hope of ascension ever just hang it up in the closet like that nice suit you will never get to wear on a date :feelsrope::redpill:

Brazil = zogged shithole

glad you're seeing that Brazil =/= rest of the world

Brazil = zogged shithole

glad you're seeing that Brazil =/= rest of the world
Uh? Foreigners from the 1st world getting pussy because of greencard is a trend in all the 3rd world.

Also, JBB still remains in the US, glad you're seeing that JBB happens worldwide

Also, JBB still remains in the US, glad you're seeing that JBB happens worldwide
Tenor

Sold . I'm moving to Brasilia!!!
This doc is the coldest takes

No matter how fucked the Economy is, holes still manage to profit from it while the males take all the suffering.:blackpill: