Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fruit only diet?

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I can't eat goyslop anymore and although I've done fasting in the past it makes me feel weak and in pain. Do you think a fruit only diet would be ok? I'd just be eating strawberries and blueberries

No.

Zero protein. Very little calories. A LOT of sugar.

No you need protein

Think for yourself. Which bioavailable nutrients can be found in fruits? What are we as humans supposed to eat naturally? Etc.

Think for yourself. Which bioavailable nutrients can be found in fruits? What are we as humans supposed to eat naturally? Etc.
Steak, Hamburgers, KFC, Wendys, Mcdonalds, Burgerking, Homemade pizza, Dominos, Etc

When I was on a diet, I never ate fruits and vegetables, preferring to replace them with boiled meat and porridges (buckwheat porridge or pea porridge)

Bad idea. Fruit contains no fat, no protein, no salt and you would need to eat huge amounts of fruit to feel satured

Steak, Hamburgers, KFC, Wendys, Mcdonalds, Burgerking, Homemade pizza, Dominos, Etc
God Bless America GIF by MOODMAN