Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel FrothySolutions makes high IQ rant on reddit

Brutal agepill. I also thought Frothy roped a while back, but i guess he was just offline for a while. Glad he's still around, i guess.

But to his main point, the normie gaslighting about "it will happen eventually" and "love comes when you least expect it" is genuinely destructive. It's not just benign pleasantries, they delude bluepilled guys into wasting their best opportunities to change themselves and their situation.

It's actually worse for younger incels in a sense because time moves faster and after college dating becomes much harder and whatever roasties are left after 25-30 are unbearable

Whatever happened to that bastard anyway?

Good to hearead he's not ded.

someone message him on reddit

How is he alive still/

He didn't want to be mocked for believing in Qtard type nonsense and having some faith left still that American systems weren't utterly and completely jew corrupted dog shit which the Biden fags like fishammonia and CCPcel would ahve done
Afraid of "being mocked" wtf?

Well, i suppose dignity is a nice thing to have these days.

@ReturnOfSaddam look at this

Nothing "high IQ" about this at all, the guy is just a delusion idiot stating the obvious, finally realizing something decades later that would be obvious to any incel that is 20+ years old

This has to be a troll post to call anything done by him "high IQ", this is the guy who spends time going around reddit asking people how a 50 year old incel can get into college parties and get laid, its ridiculous, could have lost his virginity years ago if he had just paid for it, complete retard, now he's at an age where he can barely enjoy sex

@FrothySolutions is a walking billboard of what is going to happen to all the delusional LDAR retards on this site, they'll only realize when its too late

@FrothySolutions likes to vent to all the bluepilled normfags on Soyitt
:feelsjuice:

I still wonder what happened to @FrustratedWhiteMale

He never threatened to rope did he? He’s around somewhere then

Wait who was the one that also had sex dolls besides @FrustratedWhiteMale?

@Mogged Loner you had a sex doll?

Naw that was @sparrowSong and he was a fakecel

could have lost his virginity years ago if he had just paid for it,
Sure. As if that would change anything at all?
Like saying "hey, I'm 48 and lost my virginity to a hooker".
And then what?
In reality nothing changes at all, he'd still be incel for the rest of his days.

One thing I do agree with though is that you have to act young. If you haven't actively tried to get out of inceldom at 20, it won't happen further down the road.
As you grow older, you only grow more uglier. Each year your chances to get a partner fade away.

he'd still be incel for the rest of his days.
Still better to not die a virgin though, but to add to my point, had he just paid for sex and accepted that as his path in life, he probably would have just focused on building wealth. So instead of spending time on reddit like a retard asking people how to get into college parties to fuck 6's and 7's, he could have already been a well established business man and easily fucking 8's and 9's (paid for of course, but that doesn't make a difference)

My point is, the key thing you are missing is:
THAT ONE ACT WOULD HAVE CHANGED HIS MINDSET, AND THAT CHANGE IN MINDSET MAY HAVE CHANGED HIS LIFE

One thing I do agree with though is that you have to act young. If you haven't actively tried to get out of inceldom at 20, it won't happen further down the road.
As you grow older, you only grow more uglier. Each year your chances to get a partner fade away.
TBH I wouldn't even tell anyone to bother at the age of 20, focus on building wealth at that point, I think we underestimate how bad things are. Been watching these Fresh&Fit podcast videos these days and we all like to hype up the importance of looks, but for women that doesn't mean anything anymore, you have to have a lot of money on top of that, you have to be like the top 5% of men with looks, money and status to DATE (gamble for pussy) one of these women

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czUPYUwPZSY

I don't even regret "not ascending" anymore dude lol, I knew things were bad but I'm starting to realize that things are actually much much worse, and I may really be choosing the most optimal path for an average man by deciding to only fuck whores and never date

i hope he makes it to the house party

Based and high IQ.

Most people your age have long since left you behind.

Life sucks hard once you turn 30, you dont find enjoyment in anything.

Brutal blackpill:blackpill: of epic proportions. :feelsjuice:
Life sucks hard once you turn 30, you dont find enjoyment in anything.
You find that your only existence revolves around a job you hate working extremely long hours. :dafuckfeels:

You ask yourself if you're life has any meaning, purpose, or value beyond your job and work, sadly the answer is no. :feelsUgh:

Last edited: