Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Frothy is 47

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Probably the oldest here. Older than that 45 dude.
Man is 3 years younger than my dad :lul: :lul: :lul:

I thought he was a larper at first, but then I read his twitter feed one time and realized he was just a boomer.

Probably the oldest here. Older than that 45 dude.
Man is 3 years younger than my dad :lul: :lul: :lul:
Nah @Emba is pushing 60. Sorry dude, don't mean it to sound that brutal :feelsYall: Plus @FrustratedWhiteMale is also in his 50's, though he hasn't been active for ages.

Nah @Emba is pushing 60. Sorry dude, don't mean it to sound that brutal :feelsYall: Plus @FrustratedWhiteMale is also in his 50's, though he hasn't been active for ages.
Wait..... Emba????
Dafuq. Me talking to all these guys as if they are slightly older dudebros, maybe in their 30s.

Wait..... Emba????
Dafuq. Me talking to all these guys as if they are slightly older dudebros, maybe in their 30s.
It sorta goes @Emba @FrustratedWhiteMale @FrothySolutions (didn't know he was an Oldcel until now) @Grotesque then the rest. Though there may be other guys that are this age that I haven't engaged with. I hope so anyway lol, for ages I thought I was the only bloke in my 30's here but I know there is a few of us about

I like oldcels. They are wiser and have seen it all. They are walking, living blackpills. Many here are edgy semi-autistic teenagers who got rejected once and think they are inzels fo lyfe.

Lol, there should be an over 35's section of the forum. I think I'll put this in the suggestion sub and see how far it goes, likely nowhere.

I'm the same age as your dad _ 42.
Over for mathcels
It sorta goes @Emba @FrustratedWhiteMale @FrothySolutions (didn't know he was an Oldcel until now) @Grotesque then the rest. Though there may be other guys that are this age that I haven't engaged with. I hope so anyway lol, for ages I thought I was the only bloke in my 30's here but I know there is a few of us about
There was one 45 yo dude. Can't remember his name.
@Emba mogs and he's funny unlike other lame oldcels.
@grondilu is 42
Yeah never could have guessed emba

There's quite a few older tahn Grotesque. I'm pretty sure Grotesque isn't even 40 yet. FrustratedWhiteMale was the oldest but I think he died of the coronas.
I'm glad to know, I thought for a while that this place was full of young'uns and felt pretty out of touch, even as an Incel jfl. Though lately I've engaged with Incels who are around my age (37) and older which is comforting.

I feel bad for oldcels tbh.

Oh, it still is full of teens. Probably 90% of the posters here are 15-20 and a good number of them are going to get laid soon.
Right. I feel like an oldcel at mid 20s

that’s like the 3rd or 4th oldest here

TBH 25 is oldcel.
I'm 37 but I pass for much, much older. The average is anything around 55, though I have passed for in my 60's before.

@Emba on a league of his own . League of legends. The motherfucker been doing this shit since before Eliot or any mass shootercel LMAO . Add the fact that he's been homeless for years.

Fuck a manifesto. His life should be a Netflix orignal.

Norwooding?
For ages I wasn't too bad, but the last 2 years have basically seen the Norwood Reaper scythe most of my scalp into the great black hole. Plus I've gone fiercely grey in the last 8 months or so, my beard is more white than grey. Admittedly I don't do myself any favours with my (remaining) hair past my shoulders and my beard long. Clean shaven I can pass for early 50's, well when I had hair I could, now probably not much chance.
@Emba on a league of his own . League of legends. The motherfucker been doing this shit since before Eliot or any mass shootercel LMAO . Add the fact that he's been homeless for years.

Fuck a manifesto. His life should be a Netflix orignal.
I agree, he's witty af jfl :feelskek: You wouldn't think he's the oldest CelBro here.
Yeah, this would have been easier than my typed response lol.

Last edited:
@FrothySolutions you're really 47? Wow I had no idea. There seems to be more oldcels here than I realized. Nice to know that someone else is an oldcel so I can feel more at home here as an oldcel myself.

Celibacy is a lot more common than people realize. Involuntary or not.

@FrothySolutions you're really 47? Wow I had no idea. There seems to be more oldcels here than I realized. Nice to know that someone else is an oldcel so I can feel more at home here as an oldcel myself.
I never thought you would be in your 30s tbh

I never thought you would be in your 30s tbh
Oh yeah, he's another fun fact about me, I'm black as well. So I'm a blackcel, oldcel, and weebcel. I'm probably the only member on this forum that falls under all three of these.

@Emba is one of the most based people ive met literally

Oh yeah, he's another fun fact about me, I'm black as well. So I'm a blackcel, oldcel, and weebcel. I'm probably the only member on this forum that falls under all three of these.
You are a pretty unexpected combination ngl

You are a pretty unexpected combination ngl
Pretty much. People always assume I'm some young white or ricecel because of my avatar and dialogue and is always shocked when they learn I'm a black oldcel with an anime girl avatar. Also @BlkPillPres is black as well just to let you know.

Pretty much. People always assume I'm some young white or ricecel because of my avatar and dialogue and is always shocked when they learn I'm a black oldcel with an anime girl avatar. Also @BlkPillPres is black as well just to let you know.
I knew you were 31. Not that you were black, until that one dude tagged every black guy on the forum

I knew you were 31. Not that you were black, until that one dude tagged every black guy on the forum
I'm 32. And yeah I get that alot. People always have their jaws drop when they learn I'm black.

Screenshot 20200720 035539

Frothy has to be a larp its like he has no self awareness, he is still chasing some dream as if he's in his twenties, its like he is a literal "man child" who doesn't know when to switch lanes, he refuses to pay for sex because he wants "something deeper" yet on multiple occasions on his looksmax account has said he just wants to party and fuck like normies in their 20's

You have to be a retard to not see the obvious contradiction there, he's just an egoist making excuses, fucking randos is not "special" so he could have paid for sex decades ago, the dude is going to die a virgin like an idiot

Dude. What were you doing in your youth? How did you not find a wife

Trying to find a girlfriend, trying to live how normal college students live. No one told me how to do that.

One thing that probably counted against me: I didn't live on campus. If I had someone to tell me that I should've lived on campus if I wanted to make friends & get laid, maybe I would've made that move. Maybe I wouldn't be here today.

@Emba they say you're pushing 60, thoughts?
Trying to find a girlfriend, trying to live how normal college students live. No one told me how to do that.

One thing that probably counted against me: I didn't live on campus. If I had someone to tell me that I should've lived on campus if I wanted to make friends & get laid, maybe I would've made that move. Maybe I wouldn't be here today.
You are actually 47? I thought you were in your 20s.

Did you manage to graduate? Was your youth normal on all other accounts? What about life, hopes and dreams beside relationships?

And most importantly why not date and betabuxx. The 80s and 90s surely should have been easier? (sorry for barrage of questions)

Did you manage to graduate? Was your youth normal on all other accounts? What about life, hopes and dreams beside relationships?

And most importantly why not date and betabuxx. The 80s and 90s surely should have been easier? (sorry for barrage of questions)

I did graduate. Normal on all other accounts? I like to think so but maybe I don't have the right perspectives for that. Define "normal." I was pretty content. In fact, I was very content, up until maybe 2014/2015.

Date/betabuxx now? Or date/betabuxx back when I was young?

That's probably how I would look when I turn 37. I've always looked older than my age.
:cryfeels:

My beard and hair were brown until 2 years ago, or I should say I HAD hair. The whiteness/greyness make me look hell older than ever, when I shave and have short hair it's not as brutal looking. Though I still look 15 years older than I am even when I tidy up. I was a Homelesscel for 5 and a half years until December last year, an Alcoholiccel/Drugcel, plus I have serious health issues. I nearly died last December, that's why I had to stop drinking and using drugs, and also the reason I'm no longer a Homelesscel as the council FINALLY provided me with somewhere to live.

I did graduate. Normal on all other accounts? I like to think so but maybe I don't have the right perspectives for that. Define "normal." I was pretty content. In fact, I was very content, up until maybe 2014/2015.

Date/betabuxx now? Or date/betabuxx back when I was young?
Normal as in not a NEET. Made a career. Had fulfilling relationships with family and friends. Enjoyed stuff and all that. I mean, you never could be truly "middle class normal" without wife and kids but what about everything else.

Betabuxxing in the youth(20s,early 30s)

And why did you decide to not be content with your situation in your 40s. Why now?

Normal as in not a NEET. Made a career. Had fulfilling relationships with family and friends. Enjoyed stuff and all that. I mean, you never could be truly "middle class normal" without wife and kids but what about everything else.

Betabuxxing in the youth(20s,early 30s)

And why did you decide to not be content with your situation in your 40s. Why now?

I didn't really have friends, but I was very close with my family for a while. I wasn't NEET.

Why did not "betabuxx" in my 20s? And why was I so happy with my life up until 2014/2015? Because up until that point I had very good copes. I mean, they were normal copes, but I was in love with them and I was ready to devote my life to them.

When I graduated I was upset that I didn't have sex or make friends. But this was also around the time I discovered manga and anime. And an Internet community surrounding them. And so I thought "This will be my life. I'll become some kind of notable in the manga and anime community. Like Dov Sherman or Jay Fubler Harvey." Anime and manga spiderwebbed to other related hobbies/copes, like MMORPGs, regular video games, etc. And those had communities that interconnected with other communities. I strived to be essentially a very important anime/manga/video games/MMORPGs/nerd stuff fan.

Until 2014/2015, after many years of grappling with my issues with that stuff, I decided I was done.

I didn't really have friends, but I was very close with my family for a while. I wasn't NEET.

Why did not "betabuxx" in my 20s? And why was I so happy with my life up until 2014/2015? Because up until that point I had very good copes. I mean, they were normal copes, but I was in love with them and I was ready to devote my life to them.

When I graduated I was upset that I didn't have sex or make friends. But this was also around the time I discovered manga and anime. And an Internet community surrounding them. And so I thought "This will be my life. I'll become some kind of notable in the manga and anime community. Like Dov Sherman or Jay Fubler Harvey." Anime and manga spiderwebbed to other related hobbies/copes, like MMORPGs, regular video games, etc. And those had communities that interconnected with other communities. I strived to be essentially a very important anime/manga/video games/MMORPGs/nerd stuff fan.

Until 2014/2015, after many years of grappling with my issues with that stuff, I decided I was done.
Wow. Never took you for a weeb either. I guess you were just what people back then would call a nerd(putting people into boxes doesn't help but that's the closest thing I could think of.)

I guess you could have easily made a career in that stuff if you were young now. With internet, youtube and anime blowing up.

You must have graduated somewhere in the 90s. Which were the popular anime/manga of that time that got you into this stuff?

@Emba they say you're pushing 60, thoughts?

You are actually 47? I thought you were in your 20s.
Sad shit man. Just more blackpill proof of how IT WASN'T BETTER in earlier times.
It's ok bro. It is indeed brutal.
@Emba is one of the most based people ive met literally
Thanks bro! Years of fert
fertilizer = shit
Helps to grow a beautiful mind... (As long as you can dilute it!)
No Emba is legit grandpa age

Do u sound old
I know grandpa's younger than me 8/

That "living on campus" did nothing for me, except perhaps enjoying the GODDAMNED motherfucking friendzone... Then seeing my "friend" get the Chad... Not too fun tbh.

Sad shit man. Just more blackpill proof of how IT WASN'T BETTER in earlier times.
You are so hip my guy, I also thought you were in your 20s. You deserve a young femorrhoid to match you. Like 20s/30s (which is young for you).

You are so hip my guy, I also thought you were in your 20s. You deserve a young femorrhoid to match you. Like 20s/30s (which is young for you).
Agreed. I'm a transager for sure. I just look old because the medical stuff to reJEWvenate me doesn't exist yet.

Agreed. I'm a transager for sure. I just look old because the medical stuff to reJEWvenate me doesn't exist yet.
The gottamn joos at it again! Aagh. Well seriously though I think you're a cool dude lol, knowing your age? Even cooler. Stick around daddy.