Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

From where comes the human evil?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
I'm the archetype of nice guy, I'm naturally passive, submissive and educated. I'm not so competitive and not so ambitious too.
I must force myself if I want to be a bad guy

But people in general look evil so naturally.

Where it came from?
I really think that the only answer again it's genetics.

When morals are created

Im 14 and this is deep
Its not false though, humans are naturally amoral. One can only be evil if he recognizes that his actions are evil.

Also, answer OP's question

From Eve and Satan.

u have a genetic aptitude for nonconfrontation and well behavior. its a good and a bad thing depending on the situation.

Eventually your emotions start impacting your behavior and actions. Took about 10 years of isolation and rejection for me.

Its not false though, humans are amoral. One can only be evil if he recognizes that his actions are evil
Oh! Then i guess Abel didnt know his brother was doing him dirty when he bashed his skull in. He mustve been really confused :feelsclown:

From Eve and Satan.
Bible says thst everyone it's equal in Sin but I disagree

Clearly there are people who born bad and people who age good by nature

Bible says thst everyone it's equal in Sin but I disagree

Clearly there are people who born bad and people who age good by nature
It doesn't say everyone sins just as much, it just says that everyone is a sinner.

Whether you have 1 million x sin or one billion x sin, you're a sinner and sinners aren't allowed in heaven. That's why everyone needs Jesus.

Oh! Then i guess Abel didnt know his brother was doing him dirty when he bashed his skull in. He mustve been really confused :feelsclown:
Didn't they have a moral compass and wasn't cain punished (if something is wrong, then elaborate, because I don't remember the story well)? So I guess it isn't an example that addresses my point

realistically speaking there's no ''good'' or ''evil'' but more so what actions benefit a certain individual and/or prejudice another

Animals for example are willing to stab each other in the back, rape and kill because it benefits them. It would be foolish to think humans are any different, especially since we're related to chimps who are sadistic beasts.

i.e. humans are naturally ''evil'' because most are willing to destroy someone else's life if it means they benefit from it just like how animals do, i.e. survival of the fittest/evolution. Pretty much the only thing that is holding them back are morals and the law, remove these 2 and suddenly the world would collapse on itself tomorrow night.

Didn't they have a moral compass and wasn't cain punished (if something is wrong, then elaborate, because I don't remember the story well)? So I guess it isn't an example that addresses my point
Sensing evil is instinctive, it was an instinct of survival. Until they started just randomizing morals :lul::lul::lul::lul:

follow the trace of fesikh smell in the air and you'll find the source of all evil
Following smell

@tehgymcel420 thoughts?

Last edited:
Some people have all the luck and some people have all the pain. No privileges for anybody means no need to be evil (or almost).