Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious From what I can see, literal CHAD isnt that common to see around at all.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Seriously, a literal chad is not common at all from what I have seen. It just seems like they are too busy to be roaming the streets or wageslaving, they made modelling careers, fitness careers some are even actors.

The one that seems to be slaying all the time are Chadlites and High tier normies(borderline chadlites)

I always see them with average foids. And I assume he is piping them, as anyone would in a normal relationship.

Anyone else notice this? Does anyone notice that a Chad himself isnt that common to see around?
This still doesnt change the fact that he is slaying hardcore behind the scences tho.

Yeah one chad i knew irl went to USA and got free uni there cause he carried them on basketball team or some shit, they dont hang out with ordinary people it seems

Yeah one chad i knew irl went to USA and got free uni there cause he carried them on basketball team or some shit, they dont hang out with ordinary people it seems
Yea, it seems like it. Its the chadlites that roam the streets.

Very few people are actually legit Chads. Standards are very low here.

but there are people on here that are convinced this tiny minority is the only one getting sex

Move to a big city, you can go into a club and get mogged by every single guy there and 25% of them are legit Chad’s.

but there are people on here that are convinced this tiny minority is the only one getting sex
Hardcore copers.

You think if I was chad I would be banging the average women and chilling a cafe on monday morning?

Fuck that shit, I am a fucking model which slays the 7/10+ foids.

It is chadlite and high tier normies that slay the others.

They are the upper echelon of society a lot of the time...
Chads are pretty uncommon though.

I think I only saw one legit Chad at my gym.

OFC its not, chads are like 5% of the white male population. Thats why sub8 law believers are so retarded, because they fail to see that the amount of chads is not enought to supply the females demand and thats why high tier normies and chadlites are able to slay.

OFC its not, chads are like 5% of the white male population. Thats why sub8 law believers are so retarded, because they fail to see that the amount of chads is not enought to supply the females demand and thats why high tier normies and chadlites are able to slay.
Seems so. 6 ft 4 chads with strong frames are very fucking rare.

Its chadlites and hightier normies that slay the average or slight above average foids. Chads are too rare. Plus there is not enough of them.

Seems so. 6 ft 4 chads with strong frames are very fucking rare.

Its chadlites and hightier normies that slay the average or slight above average foids. Chads are too rare. Plus there is not enough of them.
But i dont stop classifying 8/10 white males as chads because of height.

I classify a 8/10 white male with average height as a chad. You dont need to be tall to slay when your face is 8/10.

Althought a 7/10 tall white male white male has the same SMV of a 8/10 white male.

But i dont stop classifying 8/10 white males as chads because of height.

I classify a 8/10 white male with average height as a chad. You dont need to be tall to slay when your face is 8/10.

Althought a 7/10 tall white male white male has the same SMV of a 8/10 white male.
Yep. And plus most chadlites I have seen have good face and height. While chad seems to bring more to the table such as good frame, dominant high T look if you get what I mean.

Yep. And plus most chadlites I have seen have good face and height. While chad seems to bring more to the table such as good frame, dominant high T look if you get what I mean.
Oh yes

Try living on any college campus and you'll see chadlites and Chad's everywhere.

In California they are everywhere.

I noticed that many of the actual chads that come into my job are for sure dating down. I've seen sugar mommies before as well.

I noticed that many of the actual chads that come into my job are for sure dating down. I've seen sugar mommies before as well.
It's just a symptom of the inflation of poon.

The most common Chad phenotype I've seen around is the Chad-Lite.

Chad: 1.8% (8-10
Chad Lite: 10.5%

Try living on a Chadifornian university campus, high octane ragefuel.
I’ve been to USC to visit cause I applied. Wasn’t that impressed. I mean there were some Chads but the percentile was still low. Like 1 in 10

Chad is elusive. He ubers from tinder foid to bumble foid every night, or they come to him. Some nights he takes off to go clubbin', snorts coke, and pumps his fists in the air to shitty EDM while foids get wet.

No one said that you illiterate retard, we are basically saying she wont elicit the same psychological submission and lust for a Chad as she would for a chadlite or normie

Chad is elusive. He ubers from tinder foid to bumble foid every night, or they come to him. Some nights he takes off to go clubbin', snorts coke, and pumps his fists in the air to shitty EDM while foids get wet.

And Stacy pays for all his rides

Seriously, a literal chad is not common at all from what I have seen. It just seems like they are too busy to be roaming the streets or wageslaving, they made modelling careers, fitness careers some are even actors.

The one that seems to be slaying all the time are Chadlites and High tier normies(borderline chadlites)

I always see them with average foids. And I assume he is piping them, as anyone would in a normal relationship.

Anyone else notice this? Does anyone notice that a Chad himself isnt that common to see around?
This still doesnt change the fact that he is slaying hardcore behind the scences tho.

That's why women freak out at the idea of matching to one online. They're rare. The ideal standard of male beauty is so rare only the tiniest percent of men can achieve it.

That's why women freak out at the idea of matching to one online. They're rare. The ideal standard of male beauty is so rare only the tiniest percent of men can achieve it.
They are indeed rare. But it seems like chadlite takes the average foid.

Why would you see Chad walking the streets like an incel? Chads live an increasingly segregated and privileged existence from the rest of the world. And the difference between the Chads and the Chadnots increases by the day

The most common Chad phenotype I've seen around is the Chad-Lite.

Chad: 1.8% (8-10
Chad Lite: 10.5%
what are your criteria? chad must be 6ft+
chadlite can be under 6ft but gl

Brad Pitt is not a chad, just a statusmaxxed manlet.
Brad Pitt aged now so of course he isn't a Chad at fucking 55. But back when he was young he'd a Gigachad even without his fame. Tom Cruise is the statusmaxxed manlet.

Why would you see Chad walking the streets like an incel? Chads live an increasingly segregated and privileged existence from the rest of the world. And the difference between the Chads and the Chadnots increases by the day
Exacttly. Chad is very rare and he doesnt have time to go for average girls.

Chadlites are the issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back