Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

From what age it is over?

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★
I am 19 years old and 5'4.
Till what age would you say I possibly could get a woman with luck.

According to statistics if you haven't had sex by 26 then there's a good chance you'll never have it in future.

If you're still KHHV at 13 its over

~9months after being conceived

~9months after being conceived
At conception tbh. Although we don’t know the destiny until much later for ourselves.

25 I would say. Being a male virgin in your early twenties is not that unusual. But once you go beyond that it's seen as super weird by pretty much all women. (I'm 34, it's over for me.)

Depends wildly on your personal stats and objectives.

If you have money and just want sex, it's never really over as long as you can perform in bed.

But if you want women to really feel attraction and get crazy about you and you're a hideous-looking manlet, it never began.

Think of animals in the wild, there's always going to be a percentage of a given generation who were unable to attract a mate. We're that percentage, the ones deemed unworthy by females. A lot of them would of died young but even the ones who made it to maturity aren't guaranteed sex.

I know a guy who ascended at 28, so I'd say it's over at 30.

I know a guy who ascended at 28, so I'd say it's over at 30.
What were his pre-sex years like? Did he have female friends and how ugly is his face? What prevented him during those 28 years and what changed?

What were his pre-sex years like? Did he have female friends and how ugly is his face? What prevented him during those 28 years and what changed?
He has a good face and he had girls interested in him a couple of times, but he was just too mentally broken to do anything with it because he was living with his psychotic single mom who fucked him up bad.
He moved out to a different city at 27 and one year later he lost his virginity to a girlfriend.

Lesson: If you were raised by a single mom, know that you're mentally broken. Move out as soon as possible and pray that the damage she caused on you isn't too severe.

18 for true ascension

22 for bootleg ascension

give yourself until your late 20s
but even now you might want to start considering what went wrong, and if you have a chance to fix it somehow

He has a good face and he had girls interested in him a couple of times, but he was just too mentally broken to do anything with it because he was living with his psychotic single mom who fucked him up bad.
He moved out to a different city at 27 and one year later he lost his virginity to a girlfriend.

Lesson: If you were raised by a single mom, know that you're mentally broken. Move out as soon as possible and pray that the damage she caused on you isn't too severe.
So nothing really like uglycels on here then, nothing would change if most of us moved to a different city.

If you didn't even try to get with some girls through talking i don't think that you can call yourself incel yet.