Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

From the whorse's mouth: "don't ask me out unless you meet these criteria"

G

greensauces

Greycel
2uq20sx.jpg

Damn, AWALT. :'(

All those requirements go away if the guy is GL

Honestly an over confident Chadlite could insult his way into some pussy here, by deconstructing her worldview before her eyes, giving her back handed compliments, basically brining her ego down.

Makes me want to kill the slut who wrote it

The sad part is that she will get a guy like that.

Every man in the world on suicide watch.

She is obviously strictly talking about normies. If any chad douchebag just messaged her and started talking to her normally this check list would burst into smoke.

I'm watching a youtube video that has horses.

100% she's a landwhale too. Bet.

This is another reason why the number of betas are ever increasing. Femoids publicize these kind of shits a lot among themselves and this help to inflate their egos. They are doing it for last the 20 years and now you see even a landwhale goblin shark does not give a shit to sub 7 men. We should make another version for a 9/10 chad, and start circulating it over the internet. Like this --

Weight: At most 55Kg. Girls, you should be used to this cutoff by now.
Age: At most 30. No, my future kids need a mom, not a grandma.
Willing to breast feed: I don't want a crippled child. Also you must be able to regain your shape after 1.5-2 years of extensive breast feeding, if you need surgery or some other shit, all expense will be mine.
Bust measure: No flat chested girl please, I am neither a gay nor a paedophile. If you want to keep them like that, please do some sex change operation and become a tranny and seek "other sorts" of opportunity. No bullshitting please.
Waist/hip measure: Must be proportional to your chest and overall body. If you are not sure about the exact numbers, please do a google search "ideal bust-waist-hip ratio". An inch deviating from that means you are a reject, go fuck yourself.
Face: ...
Virginity: ... Previous lay count must be at most 1. We want someone who can "pair-bond" so that I can raise my child in a stable family, you should know this term already. In case if you are not, please look it up on the net now.

And at the end, we should mention it like "It's completely fine if you fail to meet almost all these criteria, in that case you are only eligible for pump and dump. We are men, sex is what we want all the time you know, ;-). Never dare think about a fucking ring."

chudur-budur said:
This is another reason why the number of betas are ever increasing. Femoids publicize these kind of shits a lot among themselves and this help to inflate their egos. They are doing it for last the 20 years and now you see even a landwhale goblin shark does not give a shit to sub 7 men. We should make another version for a 9/10 chad, and start circulating it over the internet. Like this --

Willing to breast feed: I don't want a crippled child. Also you must be able to regain your shape after 1.5-2 years of extensive breast feeding, if you need surgery or some other shit, all expense will be mine.
Bust measure: No flat chested girl please, I am neither a gay nor a paedophile. If you want to keep them like that, please do some sex change operation and become a tranny and seek "other sorts" of opportunity. No bullshitting please.
Waist/hip measure: Must be proportional to your chest and overall body. If you are not sure about the exact numbers, please do a google search "ideal bust-waist-hip ratio". An inch deviating from that means you are a reject, go fuck yourself.
Virginity: ... Previous lay count must be at most 1. We want someone who can "pair-bond" so that I can raise my child in a stable family, you should know this term already. In case if you are not, please look it up on the net now.

And at the end, we should mention it like "It's completely fine if you fail to meet almost all these criteria, in that case you are only eligible for pump and dump. We are men, sex is what we want all the time you know, ;-). Never dare think about a fucking ring."
You would have been a great chad.

I want to see this female being raped by Pajeet.

chudur-budur said:

lol cuck. Virgin or gtfo

aut said:
lol cuck. Virgin or gtfo

There is no virgin left buddy boyo, keep coping.

chudur-budur said:
There is no virgin left buddy boyo, keep coping.

To be serious I wouldn't reject someone for not being a virgin (lol as if I'm in a position to reject anyone) but I would still prefer one.

aut said:
To be serious I wouldn't reject someone for not being a virgin (lol as if I'm in a position to reject anyone) but I would still prefer one.

me too.

No wonder men go MGTOW and tell FHOs to go fuck themselves, with brutal standards like that.

BlackPill47 said:
No wonder men go MGTOW and tell FHOs to go fuck themselves, with brutal standards like that.
Yet some incels bash mgtow

VLÖ said:
That HAS to be satire.

Probably, but there are really women who think like that, however they will never admit it.

WorldRulerAisha said:
BlackPill47 said:
Yet some incels bash mgtow
Yes, it's a shame, as older incels can benefit from their philosophy and make swallowing the Black Pill easier. Modern FHOs are indeed insufferable vapid materialistic cunts. We are not missing much, other than the sex itself.

i just want to don a ski mask and rob a nigger of his crack

Sad part is that most femoids would sign that letter while they complain that all guys are assholes.

I kek'd

Goodluck with that

requirements are too insane even for a femoid

It's a fake meant to be satirical, but in fact AWALT.

this is satire for sure (besides us, who tf talks about body fat as a percentage?) but it rings true for sure

I’d love to see the female who wrote this be raped by a gang of Curry’s as she cries for them to
Stop

no way that's real

Twisted said:
The post reads like satire but I don’t doubt that most femoids covertly have these standards.