Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

From the people who need to remind you that you are not entitled to sex.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
Funny how they are entitled to us subsidizing their degeneracy while we rot. Also funny suggesting they close their legs is absurd in the vaginal menace's mind meanwhile we spend our lives sexless so if they cannot do it responsibly then live like us. I thought sex was not that important.

Website Suspended​

This website was in violation of our terms of service

Website Suspended​

This website was in violation of our terms of service
I guess its not among the "approved" links but hardly see whats wrong with the daily stormer, andrew anglin is one of the few public figures sympathetic towards us.

I guess its not among the "approved" links but hardly see whats wrong with the daily stormer, andrew anglin is one of the few public figures sympathetic towards us.
I follow Anglin since 2013 when he had the Total Fascism blog. Most normies don't get his humor, I think he is very smart and entertaining.
Do you have any working link, maybe for the TOR browser? I lost track of his online presence.

I dont all I got is gameruprising and the .in site i recall total fascism women arw thw jews of gender just like jews think goyim are slaves who exist to serve them women think men are slaves to serve them. One of my favourite quotes from those days.

what's on there?