Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over From r/deadbedrooms: "24M found out 23F Wife wasn't LL/Asexual, she was just Asexual for me" (asexuals don't fucking exist, shocker!)

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-

Asexuals don't exist- asexual women are chadsexuals. Men need to stop getting married. I fucking despise cheating, wily, manipulative cunts. Women like to gaslight men about their supposed lack of sex drive.

Unlike his wife, water is wet.

I wonder if a woman would ever have sex behind chad’s back? Like if she just got sick of the same chad over and over again and wanted to fuck different chads. Even if he found out and divorced her, she would still have access to other chads because pussy pass/tutorial mode difficulty

Hope she dies

Why would you marry an """""asexual"""" woman?? she clearly just thinks so little of you that she pretends to be asexual and you'd stlil beta bux her anyway

I wonder if a woman would ever have sex behind chad’s back? Like if she just got sick of the same chad over and over again and wanted to fuck different chads. Even if he found out and divorced her, she would still have access to other chads because pussy pass/tutorial mode difficulty
If she knows she can get away with it without any consequence then by no doubt she will even cheat chad.

You’re either chad in this life or you’re not. Simple as that.

"She loves him, and wants to be with him instead...."
She'll get pumped and dumped, useless whore.

marriage is the most cucked thing that has ever existed

I read some other topics on that subreddit. Fucking pissed me off. It’s insane. There are people complaining they don’t get constant sex anymore like when they were 20. Imagine that. I’d like to see how these people would function as sexless incels deprived of any intimacy throughout their entire life. They would rope so fast

At this point I genuinely believe women are literally unable to love men.
Lmao LL means low libido. Those cucks over at that sub genuinely believe that their wives don't want to fuck them because they have a low sex drive and aren't just fucking chad behind their backs.

Last edited:
Yes of course, my old 'chad' friend was cheated on. She was fucking a gigachad behind his back. Evens chads are low on the food chain compared with some

Why would you marry an """""asexual"""" woman?? she clearly just thinks so little of you that she pretends to be asexual and you'd stlil beta bux her anyway
I garuntee you the whore would have had more respect for her husband if he had raped her. This is why in Islam, if a wife doesn't spread her legs once every 4 or so days, the man can do what he wants
At this point I genuinely believe women are literally unable to love men.
they are capable, the modern society just makes it unlikely. All human love is based on conditions, there is NO such thing as unconditional love. when you get rid of the conditions in society that make women love men (protection, money, fear) they obviously will stop.

Not only are these cucks setting themselves to get cucked from the get go they also learn nothing from their experience. And by allowing things like these to happen they also enable whores to be whores so they also fuck us indirectly.

Cuck deserves what he got, what’s nee?

it’s time for him to grow up

I’m almost positive this is the situation my 5’3 manlet friend is in.

his first mistake was getting married. Asexual? She just thinks you're ugly

Yes of course, my old 'chad' friend was cheated on. She was fucking a gigachad behind his back. Evens chads are low on the food chain compared with some
There is always a bigger chad. If Will Smith got cheated on (he doesn't have chad face but he is top 0.001%), what makes these normands think they are different?

brutal AsexualPill ngl

Asexuality as a concept doesn't exist, its a conscious decision, basically like being volcel (which is fine, for example if you had a micropenis or other serious deformity). It would be extremely rare to be born with no feelings of attraction at all.

Most likely , Woman get bored of a Man they been with , all the fucking time .

Thats why Most Divorces are innitiated by Woman , and Cheating often times aswell.

There has to be always a new " Itch to Fill.

Asexuals don't exist- asexual women are chadsexuals. Men need to stop getting married. I fucking despise cheating, wily, manipulative cunts. Women like to gaslight men about their supposed lack of sex drive.

All women are whores, BY NATURE. They all "cheat", they all lie, and they're all hypergamous.
Even Bezos’ whore divorced him, one of the richest fags on the planet is still not “good enough” for her.
Just like Lilith who didn’t like being treated well by Adam. She just wanted to be slapped around by a demon. Slaves to pleasure is all women will ever be.
64680C91 B89C 4E5C A1F4 82C7E111DAC2

Last edited:
Asexuality isn't a real thing. And imagine being so delusional that you think a woman in her early 20s who is in her sexual prime has a "low libido."

It's funny how lesbianism, asexuality, and low libido suddenly don't exist when Chad enters the room. It's almost as if those things are coping strategies for dealing with ugly men.

They should just call that sub r/betabuxxertears

Last edited:
I’m almost positive this is the situation my 5’3 manlet friend is in.
have you done a follow up post on him?judging by your post they are still together.

It's funny how lesbianism, asexuality, and low libido suddenly don't exist when Chad enters the room. It's almost as if those things are coping strategies for dealing with ugly men.
Astronomical high IQ