Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel From now on I'll be "working" from home instead of wagecucking due to the coronavirus

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
Despite my life being shit anyway, I fucking hate wagecucking. Now I'll get to LDAR/sleep/shitpost/watch tiktok all day instead JFL :feelskek:

Nice. Better than going into the sweatshop. Take what we can get I guess...

Better than working with some shitty normies and boomers

How will you earn your wage though? You have to do some kind of work to get paid?

Better than working with some shitty normies and boomers
my coworkers are turbobetabuxers, i made a post on them

i mog them and that's saying a lot. they're mostly fat and balding also. they have money, they could looksmax, but instead they worry about promotions and status while their wife fucks chad at home. its unbelievable. they're getting looks of disgust from waitresses while we eat out and they're thinking about money
How will you earn your wage though? You have to do some kind of work to get paid?
yes but the thing about wagecucking is, 8 hours a day is an awful lot. you can get it done in like 2 hours a day. in fact i work from home some days here and there, and i often use them as days off because the day after i'll be stuck in the office for 8hours so plenty of time to make up for it

lifefuel indeed
:feelsautistic:

my coworkers are turbobetabuxers, i made a post on them

i mog them and that's saying a lot. they're mostly fat and balding also. they have money, they could looksmax, but instead they worry about promotions and status while their wife fucks chad at home. its unbelievable. they're getting looks of disgust from waitresses while we eat out and they're thinking about money
That's what I hate about wagecuckers, why invest so much time and focus on stupid promotions and bullshit like that? Like who fucking cares if you're a CEO when you are a 5'2 balding indian janitor?
Better to spend the hell out of your wage in looksmaxxing.

That's what I hate about wagecuckers, why invest so much time and focus on stupid promotions and bullshit like that? Like who fucking cares if you're a CEO when you are a 5'2 balding indian janitor?
Better to spend the hell out of your wage in looksmaxxing.
tbf you can't be a CEO and a janitor :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: but i know what you mean and 100% agree

I been doing that for the past 2 weeks. It doesn't help.

Since I produce excel spreadsheet where I work makes no difference. I still need them done by the deadline.

Thats good man

I been doing that for the past 2 weeks. It doesn't help.

Since I produce excel spreadsheet where I work makes no difference. I still need them done by the deadline.
are you so busy that you actually need to work the full daily 8hrs to get everything done by the deadline? can't take low key days off "from home"?

are you so busy that you actually need to work the full daily 8hrs to get everything done by the deadline? can't take low key days off "from home"?
Yes. It's project based. Theyre trying to get as much done within a short time frame

Yes. It's project based. Theyre trying to get as much done within a short time frame
:feelsbadman: i feel you brocel, i've had a job like that in the past

For once I'm glad to be NEET

You are still a wagecuck tho

stock some food king

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back