Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “From invisible to chad”

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Delusional deathnic legit thinks mewing and gymcelling can make him a chad

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@looksmax/video/7194726455295642881

Mogs me anyway but I doubt he’d get any attention from western foids. I see chads/chadlites who mog him to hell once in a while and no women look at them twice in the streets, kek

he ascended hard ngl

he looks a million time better than before and if he get a nose job then i think his SMV will keep on increasing.
definitely can ascend easily

Mogs me, how the hell did he changed his chin profile so much.

he looks a million time better than before and if he get a nose job then i think his SMV will keep on increasing.
definitely can ascend easily
No looksmaxxing for his phenotype

It looks like he has a chin implant, or he prayed very hard to Allah to grow a chin.

From generic Miguel Pedro Jose Mariano Felipe Gonzalez to Cartel sicario just called "Mata". Aside from the chin he's the same dude with less bf % and properly groomed. Looksmaxx is all tricks and flashy poses with little to no substance.

I mean looksmaxxing work for him, went from LTN to HTN can probably get laid

Can probably ascend but he'll never be a Chad jfl

He went from subhuman to Chad, he's def higher than HTN. still pays ethnic tax tho

This guy actually did plastic surgery and faked it as mewing.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYL81PstH9o

In this videos, TAILS exposed this exact same guy

If you believe that mewing works, you're dumb as rocks

Yeah, mewing always seem retarded, I don't know how tall this ethnic is so maybe chadlite instead of HTN, though he wasn't quire subhuman.

Hair is life

this will never work for me

as I have no hair

therefore

I have no life

He wasn't ever an inkwell.

it's over

Yeah, mewing always seem retarded, I don't know how tall this ethnic is so maybe chadlite instead of HTN, though he wasn't quire subhuman.
true. facially he's chad but the ethnic tax + being short could make him Chadlite or HTN if he's like 5'6

HE IS DISGUSTING :feelswhat: :lul:

It was likely him losing fat and becoming lean. Not “mewing”.
It’s called puberty. Most of these

>Transformation

Videos are from literal 15 yr olds.

Your jaw doesn’t stop growing until your 20s, and this dude was tall and skinny with a decent baseline from the start.

massive ascension but this faggot claims it's mewing when he probably blew 20k + on surgery
You guys are coping out your mind thinking highschool kids are getting $20k jaw surgery. Nigga just grew up. The before pictures look like he just finished his growth spurt.

You guys are coping out your mind thinking highschool kids are getting $20k jaw surgery. Nigga just grew up. The before pictures look like he just finished his growth spurt.
did his growth spurt cause him to get hooded eyes and push his jaw forward that much?

why is he showing his sideprofiel? it still looks the exact same

He still looks like shit. What tf are you guys talking about?