Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel From Incel to Chad

thumbnail is literally Chad to even more Chad. Cope...

over

dude is 6foot too, soo...

syrian psycho is his name

well gentlemen, improve what you can, but somethings are unfixable :feelsrope:

Pretty much. Every man here is a faggot.
You faggots don’t understand the importance of niche, just like tails. Muh prettyboy maxxing or muh surgeries won’t save iZ

Not if you have shit eye area and asymmetry. Notice how those things were fine about him before hand.

Not if you have shit eye area and asymmetry. Notice how those things were fine about him before hand.
“symetrical” 290C8553 7713 4698 9483 708F56A9D2E7

You faggots don’t understand the importance of niche, just like tails. Muh prettyboy maxxing or muh surgeries won’t save iZ
You're a faggot for using looksmax.org.

i think looksmax dont even worth as a 5'6 manlet, but i will give it a try just for the halo effect, i cant max my height nor my autism, its over

elaborate
Faggotmax.org users believe in perfect facial ratios and shit, and they end up producing guys like James Sapphire who are uncanny AF.

Tails thinks prettyboy maxxing is the way, when you can’t prettyboy max if u have very masculine facial features.

Both are totally wrong, you need to strike harmony and have sex appeal. Sex appeal is almost everything nowadays.

Truth is that gymaxxing is the way to go, something both these faggots fail to understand. There have been numerous gymcel tinder experiments where the gymcel did fine. However, most of us are deathnic, Manlet, or sub 5 so gym won’t save us.

Faggotmax.org users believe in perfect facial ratios and shit, and they end up producing guys like James Sapphire who are uncanny AF.

Tails thinks prettyboy maxxing is the way, when you can’t prettyboy max if u have very masculine facial features.

Both are totally wrong, you need to strike harmony and have sex appeal. Sex appeal is almost everything nowadays.

Truth is that gymaxxing is the way to go, something both these faggots fail to understand. There have been numerous gymcel tinder experiments where the gymcel did fine. However, most of us are deathnic, Manlet, or sub 5 so gym won’t save us.
It's over.

I looked up James Sapphire and he looks more feminine than the average pretty boy but he still looks very pretty and girl seem to be obsessed with him.

I neither have a very masculine or very feminine face, although i could possibly pretty boy max if i got taller, got rid of my blackheads and cut off my beard.

Agreed with gymmaxxing, but it's difficult for me because i physically can't gain weight.

“Chad” acc to this forum
I looked up James Sapphire and he looks more feminine than the average pretty boy but he still looks very pretty and girl seem to be obsessed with him.

I neither have a very masculine or very feminine face, although i could possibly pretty boy max if i got taller, got rid of my blackheads and cut off my beard.

Agreed with gymmaxxing, but it's difficult for me because i physically can't gain weight.
james destroyed his face. Look at the before and after.

He had a really bad skin, he improved it. I can't do it, my skin is normal. And the norwood reaper haven't met him yet. Unilke me

Looks like a disgusting sub - human Tranny

this guy just went through a lucky puberty , but zoomer copers will be forever in denial