Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL From high tier normie to incel

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Prince-William-906537.jpg

prince-william-embraces-baldness-and-debuts-shaved-head-740x500-1-1516344006.jpg

Not even the prince can escape. the reaper

20200323 113037

Hair = life unless god tier ultra masculine lower third and eye area

Hair = life unless god tier ultra masculine lower third and eye area
Not even with his vast amount of wealth, could he save himself from his bald fate. The world is cruel to men

He cud definitely afford top grade hair transplants

not even royalty can escape the dark reaper.

Brutal hairpill.

Balding is a giga horn effect, you see it in Hollywood, not even being 6'2 will save you from the horn effect.

Brutal hairpill.

Balding is a giga horn effect, you see it in Hollywood, not even being 6'2 will save you from the horn effect.
I dont know why nature would allow such a trait to develop. It serves no purpose

FUCKKKKKKKKKKK my hair was my only good fucking quality, now it's so thin and norwood 2 at 25 FUCKKKKKKK

I dont know why nature would allow such a trait to develop. It serves no purpose
I have an example of how balding is being a giga horn effect. You do know Hugo Weaving, who played Agent Smith?
Agent smith matrix e1579642927212

Have you heard of him doing any "heroic" roles? I can only bring Elrond here. Other roles he played, I can name quite a few, such as Red Skull, to Megatron to Thaddeus Valentine (mortal engines). Even a 6'2 height won't save him from the balding horn effect.

I have an example of how balding is being a giga horn effect. You do know Hugo Weaving, who played Agent Smith?
View attachment 331775
Have you heard of him doing any "heroic" roles? I can only bring Elrond here. Other roles he played, I can name quite a few, such as Red Skull, to Megatron to Thaddeus Valentine (mortal engines). Even a 6'2 height won't save him from the balding horn effect.
Absolutely brutal

i would kill someone to look like him before he balded

afterwards i would probably only pay 10000 dollars

Yeah, definitely a high-tier normie, borderline Chadlite.
It's fucking crazy just how much hair matters.

The importance of hair for SMV is grossly underrated, IMHO

Scalp hair is an oddity for our species. We've lost almost all body hair except there, where on the opposite it got thicker and longer. Scalp hair is a major trait likely selected sexually, as it's obviously not a trait that confers any better chance of survival.

It's importance for sexual attractiveness should thus be obvious.

Last edited:
Prince-William-906537.jpg

prince-william-embraces-baldness-and-debuts-shaved-head-740x500-1-1516344006.jpg

Not even the prince can escape. the reaper

View attachment 331767
He was a chadlite with many girl crushing on him before.

Now his relationship is like those in reddit cucks despite all his status and wealth.

Hair = life (especially for whie mans). He should have at least used a hair system.

Not even with his vast amount of wealth, could he save himself from his bald fate. The world is cruel to men

I have a feeling the prince is bluepilled and think looks don't matter.

Attachments

• 1599087280695.png
    1599087280695.png
    9.2 MB · Views: 6