Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL From fatcel to framecel

i smell jealousness

better light up a joint :smonk:

Looks fine and u can't see much of his face. Foids don't give a shit if ur big just lean

Brutal hair pill

He looks fine. He will probably have sex.

He's got a good frame other than the long torso but girls like lanky guys anyway.

Cope. He leanmaxxed and is chadlite now. Spark the ciggie and seethe

Gymceling is a literal scam:society:
Same for the PUA nonsense. The Redpill:redpill: in general is a huge scam. We need to rescue our fellow brocels in denial

He's got a good frame other than the long torso but girls like lanky guys anyway.
Depends on the height. Thankfully he doesn't look short, so he likely won't have a problem. But if he's actually sub 5'8, it's ovER for him.:blackpill:

Incel trait you hope he's in incel, too bad he's not

U never see foids lusting over bodybuilders
Irl? Yeah i do. Not the retarded IFBB pros, but you bet the biggest guy in your gym is getting laid daily

Irl? Yeah i do. Not the retarded IFBB pros, but you bet the biggest guy in your gym is getting laid daily
I wouldn't know but I've seen a fair amount of big guys dating ugly muscular girls so I'd still say aesthetics trumps size

I wouldn't know but I've seen a fair amount of big guys dating ugly muscular girls so I'd still say aesthetics trumps size
Aesthetics require size.

To a point, I'd say foids like Zac Efron or even Justin Biebr better than the Rock tho for example
They wouldnt if The Rock was standing next to them.

They wouldnt if The Rock was standing next to them.
Not saying he's unattractive but they'd like the other two better bloatmaxxing is just to mog other guys

Still better than being fat though.

He don't need to go further he can try to prettyboymaxxxing or eboy shit idkn he white so he gonna have sex anyways :feelsaww:

Not saying he's unattractive but they'd like the other two better bloatmaxxing is just to mog other guys
Bloatmaxxing is retarded.