Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over From actually going outside and observing social trends it wouldnt be crazy to believe that women are a big minority gender

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
All this simping, all men you see on the streets with the occasional woman mixed in, its clear that the gender ratios arent as balanced as we may think. Im starting to think that they lie about the gender ratio being nearly even to give men hope cause if they told the truth many men would give up and check out of society. Simping is also a sign of this. I know it might be mens nature to simp, but to simp to this degree implies that women are rather uncommon to stumble upon in terms of number of men. From all ive witnessed you cant convince me there are equal gender ratios. If it was anywhere near equal then women wouldnt be seen as untouchable queens. Maybe cause men died alot back then due to famine, war, poverty, and work accidents it led to a more male favored ratio but without all those things have been too lopsided in favor of women. It has to be 70/30 men/women. If you dont include old women then it can even be like 80/20 men to women

It depends on some areas, women were like 60% at my college

It seems like that with young women. I see plenty of 40+ foids everywhere. The only place I see a lot of young foids is at college. It’s like they just don’t do anything. It’s fucking over. Can’t even meet any foids anywhere :feelsrope:

been seeing foids everywhere

It seems like that with young women. I see plenty of 40+ foids everywhere. The only place I see a lot of young foids is at college. It’s like they just don’t do anything. It’s fucking over. Can’t even meet any foids anywhere :feelsrope:
Young foids literally live on social media. When foids hit the wall and become depressed it's not just physical it's also them losing their simps on insta and not being given constant attention

Young foids literally live on social media. When foids hit the wall and become depressed it's not just physical it's also them losing their simps on insta and not being given constant attention
Shit pisses me off tbh. I literally do not see young foids anywhere unless I’m within 5km of a college or at restaurants/stores. I unironically joined dance classes and it’s all older foids. I used to have hope but after seeing all the barriers lonely men face it’s over. You absolutely need a social circle or good face for apps to get laid. Otherwise you’re only option is autistically try to pick up foids by yourself at bars :fuk:

True, this world is a sausage party. There multiple causes for this, sex ratio at birth, much longer fertility in men, sex selective abortions, migrations, human traficing, polygamy. In my area in the age group 18-40 there are 70 thousand single women and 215 thousand single men

All this simping, all men you see on the streets with the occasional woman mixed in, its clear that the gender ratios arent as balanced as we may think. Im starting to think that they lie about the gender ratio being nearly even to give men hope cause if they told the truth many men would give up and check out of society. Simping is also a sign of this. I know it might be mens nature to simp, but to simp to this degree implies that women are rather uncommon to stumble upon in terms of number of men. From all ive witnessed you cant convince me there are equal gender ratios. If it was anywhere near equal then women wouldnt be seen as untouchable queens. Maybe cause men died alot back then due to famine, war, poverty, and work accidents it led to a more male favored ratio but without all those things have been too lopsided in favor of women. It has to be 70/30 men/women. If you dont include old women then it can even be like 80/20 men to women
They are balanced it just happened foids organized orgies with Chad through dating apps. Or they are also working or they are lesbianmaxxing etc. But it depends of the country. The study with 30% of incels between 18-30 yo is not the norm for the rest of the West.

I never see breeding age girls anywhere