Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal "From a Prettyboy to a Chad" and "it's over"?

Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
-
Not to sound too pessimistic! (You, brocels know that I'm a childless unclecel who sees you as, both, kids and bros and will ever give you hope and support, you know?)

But we have to face the truth sometimes, look at this brutal Prettyboy>Chad "pill".
The long story short: the popular incelologist Geser Kurultaev started as a Prettyboy and that time he has a girlfriend. Then he become a Chad (something like Chadlite) but then - not so successful.

I'll share the photos that I have got here:

BRUTAL!

So, when he looked like a femboy he got attention. Now when he looks like a Chadlite (good chin, six packs, breast mucles, confidence, popularitymaxx, good beard, white-reddish skin...) he has almost 0 attention?! WHY THE HECK? HEY! He mogs all the IT altogether! So why?!

QQ201908072300431122334455667788990000[UWSL]).[/UWSL]

Source and the whole story: Omnilogy forum INCELS section

Btw, I'd like to ask you what do you think. Because he insists that at least 60% of the brocels may escape the inceldom (may ascend) do you think that he, himself, is able to ascend (if not a husbandcel or something)?

And never forget that there are MANY other factors as: status, capital (money), character, luck, personality, concrete psychology and formerexperience.

That makes sense, yeah.

He's fucking bald bro what the fuck are you talking about

first image looks like chris chan tbh

Yeah, the baldness brutally -minns him but still he maxxed during these years: muscles, e-books, discoveries, man ups, skin control, weight control and so on...

It's just not in fair that a femboy gets more than a true man...

Oh, I don't know. Maybe I'm really too old-fashioned and the new time is the femboy time, K-pop time and so on.

:feelshaha:

R-C.3422aa6ea00cd86f783f3c45158cfa32
this Chris Chan? Yes, there is something similar.

No, really, from a low-t femboy to a nearly man type Chadlite... and then nothing... Shit!...

By the way something blackpilled:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: His "oneitis" (after 10+ years of fruitless love) became his net-friend and even sent him some virtual love signs but at the end of the day married to a taller and richer son of a politician.

Even the science Chads are losers sometimes...

Some prettyboys look like that.:feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back