Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fritzl Game: I will adopt a teen and brainwash her to solve my inceldom

U

Untermensch

Banned
-
CuckTears in full panic mode.

I have found an adoption agency that will allow me to adopt a 15 yo girl. I will brainwash her hardcore. I will make her watch 1997's Lolita on repeat everyday.

There is literally nothing that CuckTears can do about it.

My inceldom's end is in sight. I am going full Fritzl mode.

kid_data_get2.php

• Name:
    Gema

• Bulletin#
     CA772
[font=Arial, Helvetica,]California Child

Gema is described as a young adult who loves music. In fact, Demi Lovato is her favorite and also loves art and going to the gym. She has completed wraparound services and has learned to appropriately work with her feelings. She is in middle school and doing well academically. In fact, she currently maintains a 4.0 GPA! She has been linked to agencies that will assist her in her future goal of attending college and recently received a grant that she used towards a gym membership.
She also assists one of her school teachers with tutoring younger children after school and participates in workshops with trained college counselors, one on one tutoring, college visits and enrichment activities. Gema values spending time with her brother and it is important for her to find a family that is willing to maintain that contact. As Gema is getting ready to begin high school with a bright future ahead of her, she would like a permanent team to cheer her along the way. She has conquered many challenges in her young life and her resilience will only become stronger with a family that will love and support her journey through life.
[/font]

0LSUYBa.gif

KYS you sick fuck.

Women MUST serve us

Are you a krautchancel? You surely talk like one.

Untermensch said:
CuckTears in full panic mode.

I have found an adoption agency that will allow me to adopt a 15 yo girl. I will brainwash her hardcore. I will make her watch 1997's Lolita on repeat everyday.

There is literally nothing that CuckTears can do about it.

My inceldom's end is in sight. I am going full Fritzl mode.

0LSUYBa.gif

goodluck even getting a child without a spouse lmao. you sick fucker. even if you did, she'd be checked up on by the adoption agency and colleges. jfl at how dumb you'd have to be to think this could work

Solitarian_Walker said:
KYS you sick fuck.

Reminder that Fritzl got tight young pussy at his command for the entire sexual prime of his life, and you will rot alone in the basement. Like his daughters did! You're essentially raping yourself!

Stay mad. I have fount the incel cheatcode !

Gema won`t know whether to get good grades in school to avoid "punishment" or to avoid getting good grades to avoid getting a "reward" .

I will let you know how it goes. I might adopt a few girls to have a harem.

Sorry to trigger you.

can't wait for this to pop on r/inceltears

So predictable Incelqueers faggot.

Untermensch said:
 I will make her watch 1997's Lolita on repeat everyday.

Morality aside, the Stanley Kubrick one with James Mason as Humbert P Humbert is better.

This is obvious cucktears bait guys.

Brainwash a 15yo kek good luck. She's almost an adult and you won't do shit about her personality. She won't even treat you as a parent not saying authority figure.