Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Frightened for the future

Heisenberg

Heisenberg

Recruit
★★
I know that eventually in the future my neetbux will come to an end, and I really don’t want to have to wagecuck. What’s the best alternative to make money without having to work a shitty job that doesn’t even allow you to afford a car and a decent house?

What’s the best alternative to make money without having to work a shitty job that doesn’t even allow you to afford a car and a decent house?

tbh

work as a prostitute easy money, oh nvm sorry i taught you were a foid...

there's no exit. Roping is all you hav

Save and invest everything youre getting now so when the time comes you have a decent safety net to fall on

Landlordmaxxing. If you don't have properties, better start pursuing some decent degree while you can.

Move to Nigeria and scam old foids saying you're a handsome big dicked Nigerian man that wants to meet and needs money for plane trip :feelskek: :feelskek:

What’s the best alternative to make money without having to work a shitty job that doesn’t even allow you to afford a car and a decent house?
Being a female