Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "friendzone"

non tollitur

non tollitur

Banned
-
a coping mechanism for men who get rejected by femoids not realizing that they weren't meant for each other after all. its a pathetic excuse tbh

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
>people are meant for each other

D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
I’ve never even been in the frienzone. Foids want nothing to do with me. I can’t even be an orbiter.

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
giphy.gif

ovrload

ovrload

Banned
-
Seriously what’s good of becoming friends with a female if you’re not getting laid. Just be her emotional support bro you silly inkel jfl. If I wanted friends they would be male...
He needs a haircut tbh :feelshaha::feelshaha:

U

UselesseatER

holes get holes
"I only like you as a friend" is Thottish for "You're repulsive to me and I want nothing to do with you, but I'm so entitled I don't want to have to feel guilt or societal shame for being honest and completely crushing you over something you can't control".

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Friendzone happens when you genuinely have a good personality and are fun to hang out with...
But you're too ugly.

She'd rather take a good looking guy who beat her up and called her a whore

ovrload

ovrload

Banned
-
Friendzone happens when you genuinely have a good personality and are fun to hang out with...
But you're too ugly.
Or average looking. She finds you good enough for her emotional support needs but for her sexual desires she requires a more handsome sexually attractive male to mate with.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

NIGGER❗NIGGER❗NIGGER❗NIGGER❗NIGGER❗NIGGER❗
★★★★★
i think the friendzone might dissapear soon as people keep trimming the fat from their social relationships, and as women can get more and more money out of shit like Venmo

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
But you're too ugly.

She'd rather take a good looking guy who beat her up and called her a whore

Wonder

Wonder

Disordercel
Friendzone is just a nicer word for being too ugly to fuck but at least nice enough to keep around. Hey, someone's gotta pay for her and Chad's meals!

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
Friendzone is just a nicer word for being too ugly to fuck but at least nice enough to keep around. Hey, someone's gotta pay for her and Chad's meals!

G

GeneticDysfunction

Mythic
★★★★★
"I only like you as a friend" is Thottish for "You're repulsive to me and I want nothing to do with you, but I'm so entitled I don't want to have to feel guilt or societal shame for being honest and completely crushing you over something you can't control".
Foids deserve to be raped and eaten alive

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
Seriously what’s good of becoming friends with a female if you’re not getting laid. Just be her emotional support bro you silly inkel jfl. If I wanted friends they would be male...

I have two female friends. One lesbian and the girlfriend of my best male friend. I don't remember when I gave them emotional support or did their homework. I just hang with them sometimes and we do sports or play games. Maybe unpopular opinion here but, It's OK to have female friends if they're real friends and don't use you tbh ngl tbh.

CopingManletcel

CopingManletcel

Subhuman
★★★★★
The only thing i have to agree with the foids on is that the friendzone doesnt exist and is just another word for "rejection".

ovrload

ovrload

Banned
-
I have two female friends. One lesbian and the girlfriend of my best male friend. I don't remember when I gave them emotional support or did their homework. I just hang with them sometimes and we do sports or play games. Maybe unpopular opinion here but, It's OK to have female friends if they're real friends and don't use you tbh ngl tbh.
Ask them if they know any girls willing to date you

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
Ask them if they know any girls willing to date you
One of them asked me this as well, I said no because I hate getting rejected by friends of my friends in front of my friends. :feelsmega:

Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
friendzone = too ugly to go beyond it

D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

This. Friendzoned guys are Incels. Enough said.
They say our niceness doesn't entitle us to anything. Well what do they give in return than. Everything is quid pro quo in this world. Nothing is a free lunch. They want our free emotional labour. I say. Fuck. That. Shit.

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Friendzone means orbiter zone

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-

Hes hollywood ugly

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gamedevcel
★★★★★
yup, that's why i use orbited instead

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
Stacys need the souls of thirsty sad men to fuel their fire or else they will turn into landwhales its like the death of a star they expand and blow up