Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Friendzone with oneitis?

Would you accept a "good friend" relationship with your oneitis if you both hug each time you meet?

• Yes, that'd be rather sweet

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • No, I wouldn't denigrate myself that way

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • No, I'd just get more frustrated

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • No, I'd opt to ask her out and get rejected in order to better get over her

Votes: 10 23.3%

• Total voters
blond_elf_bard

blond_elf_bard

Major
★★
  • If you try to push much toward a romantic or sexual relationship she will leave.
  • she'll answer your personal questions to the best of her ability but will get uncomfortable and stop if you do so too often or get too personal
  • she'll wrestle you if you ask, but she'll do so like she'd wrestle another girl, and if you ask too often she'll get suspicious, and she'll leave if you get too handsy or whatnot while doing so. she's decently competent at it and will win not infrequently
  • she'll have friends and boyfriends of her own, and she may share her friends, also non-romantically, with you.
  • she'll lend you money if you need it, but will leave if you ask too often
  • she will only have two drinks max per session of drinking
  • she will report you and leave if you do anything illegal
  • she won't necessarily leave if you tell her you're incel but she'll be rather concerned, but if you tell her you're incel along with a pattern of telling her too many personal things she'll leave
  • she will wrestle with you with clothes on if you ask but will do so not sexually, just like she'd wrestle a girl
  • she is real and 3-D and thus on some occasions farts/sneezes/burps around you
  • if she does leave, it's permanent

this hasn't happened to me but it was a thought experiment I had which I thought I'd share

Last edited:
No. Only friendzone with female I have no strong feelings can be acceptable

I have encountered two foids like this, one through college and one through business. Both used to hug everyone they had met even once before, so it wasn't really like a special thing.

One of them shit talked me behind my back, the other just wanted me to give her contacts and then ghosted me after I didn't provide them to her fast enough.
The hug shit will only lead you to more frustration, as you are so physically close to the foid yet will never get to kiss, let alone bang her.

The pain of seeing the guy fucking her would be incredible.

I wish I was at least friend with a foid

She won't just randomly talk about her sex life, she'll just mention having a boyfriend and you may assume that they could very possibly be having sex

basically, assume a 67% chance of sex for any given boyfriend, I suppose.

Thank God my oneities just forgot about my existence and became fat. I don't want to know what she does with her pussy.

so just being an orbiter basically?

She won't just randomly talk about her sex life, she'll just mention having a boyfriend and you may assume that they could very possibly be having sex

basically, assume a 67% chance of sex for any given boyfriend, I suppose.

Would I never meet her boyfriend?

• she'll have friends and boyfriends of her own, and she may share her friends, also non-romantically, with you.

This is inadmissible. No way. That's the main fucking reason I (mostly involuntarily) stay away from foid friendship.

No. That's not a friendship. That's just humiliating and unbalanced.

I've got no oneitis
but if i did, then *maybe* i would be her friend
but no buying her food or items, and no offering of emotional support for when chad dumps her

Having oneitis is sign of cuck and being friendzoned by oneitis is gigacuckoldry.

I don't care I just want a friend.

If you wanna fuck your friend you are not really friends end of story.

Only if she were a child and never had any sort of romantic or sexual contact with anyone whatsoever, nor desire to do so. Otherwise this is gigacucked and extremely frustration-inducing.

Eh, depends if I had oneitis because I liked them as a friend in the first place. If it was just like "I might have a chance with her and that means I develop a 'crush' but she's pretty much just like anyone else" then I wouldn't. If it was a "I genuinely enjoy their company and we get along well" then I'd probably be fine being friends with them, and the oneitis would probably go away. I dunno though; I haven't been in that situation

You're a big guy
I'll choose the cuck option to experience extreme pain and suffering. That may drive me over the edge, so I can actually end this shit.

No, that's cucked

I don’t have a oneitis but if I only get a hug then fuck that, the friendship is not for me.