Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Friends

AsWeProceed

AsWeProceed

Greycel
Hey Brocels, how u doin?

I was talking with a friend of mine today and I wanted to bring this situation here.

First of all, just to give you some context, I'm 22 (almost 23) and a KHHV.

Whenever I have any depression episode, which are always related to be an Incel, I use to vent with some friends (basically I have 2 close friends who I talk to: 1 male and 1 female). Talking to someone kinda make me feel better, even though their advices are almost always the same useless normie thing.

My female friend says that I don't know how lucky would be the girl who dated me (She herself doesn't want to have all this luck to her by the way) and that I just need to see me the way she sees in order to have confidence, and then i would find this girl.

On the other hand, my male friend says me that " to fuck girls you need to tryhard". According to him, all I need to do is try harder because this is how things works, you keep searching and eventually you'll find someone who wants you. He says that this is how it worked for him his entire life, that he is ugly and have a gf because he never gave up.

Even though I believe that they have the best intentions, it seems like they just don't understand how it is to be like us, and after venting to my male friend today after another depressive episode and receiving the same advice for the twentieth time I would like to know from you:

Do you talk to your friends about your situation?
Do they understand you or just say empty words trying to make you feel better?

Idk it seems like we are just from another world and every other person just can't understand that it is possible to be incel IRL.

you need to tell your female friend to fuck off as soon as possible

Your female freinds wont relate to you, if you want to vent you can do it here.

Did not read, but comments say something about a female friend.

Drop her. She is using you for something emotional, monetary or physically. They do not see you as a friend, they see you as an onlyfans girl sees her donators