Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting friends with the ladies

H

Heathcheshire

Greycel
this isn't me being depressive this is me being honest is that I hope that the next time I meet a girl that I have a crush on in a major way that I just stay friends with her and not try to push it any futher because I just end up breaking my own heart and losing a good friend over it and it's not worth it. Hope I've learned my lesson now.

this isn't me being depressive this is me being honest is that I hope that the next time I meet a girl that I have a crush on in a major way that I just stay friends with her and not try to push it any futher because I just end up breaking my own heart and losing a good friend over it and it's not worth it. Hope I've learned my lesson now.
women arent good friends though.

Yah but then she will talk to you at length about her many adventures with Chad O.O

The only reason she is your friend is because she isn't attracted to you.

#JustGraycelThings

Would you still be friends with a girl if she bragged about her love and sex life to you?

only normies can be there friend