Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friend's Tinder (Indonesian) Full of White Guys

D

dtantjti

Greycel
I met my friend a few weeks ago, and she brought along her friend (this is not a date, and neither romantic nor sexual ever happened between us).

We had a coffee and exchanged stories about what happened during the pandemic. The girl (my friend's friend) is living in Bali and still recovering from a breakup. So after a few digging or baiting her to talk about her sexual life, she opened up about her relationships with multiple guys. The conversation went swimmingly, later I steered the conversation to Tinder. She then opened Tinder on her phone and showed it to me. I read the chat, scrolled and all of her matches are with white dudes who are either visiting or living in one.

Then I asked her, whether she will date another Indonesian (because she dated an Indonesian before, broke up, and then dated white guys only) and she said no. She even uses the word "downgrade" to describe "dating an Indonesian".

Wow...

Can you give me $5 I am homeless.

JBW strikes again!

JBW is law. i honestly dont understand how white guys can be incel

maybe if they live in a 99% white country like norway. but if they are in america, UK, canada .mexico,, or the east i dont get it

if you're white, you are at least seen as normal. deathnics are seen as subhuman aberration

foids are whores and race traitors, these ungrateful cunts need to burn :reeeeee:

if you're white, you are at least seen as normal. deathnics are seen as subhuman aberration
Deathnic such as Chinese-Indonesian (Chinese ethnic born in Indonesia, not the Chinese born in China) is ironically seen as something of status or hypergamy by native Indonesian.

However, that's because native Indonesian see them as money-making machines, given that Chinese-Indonesian performs well most of the time.

That excludes well-performing native Indonesian.

Deathnic such as Chinese-Indonesian (Chinese ethnic born in Indonesia, not the Chinese born in China) is ironically seen as something of status or hypergamy by native Indonesian.

However, that's because native Indonesian see them as money-making machines, given that Chinese-Indonesian performs well most of the time.

That excludes well-performing native Indonesian.
if you go to america as an ethnic, you're just seen as another colored nuisance.

Sounds typical for a noodle. Do you have a picture of her?

What race are you too btw?

Isn't indonesia the shortest country in the world? OvER for nasi gorengcels.

fuck...

nasigorengcels XD. That's the first time I hear that. I dunno if "indomiecels" ever been used here.

5'4" for male, 5'0 for female, in average.

Not saving her picture. She's Javanese.

Myself, I'm Chinese by ethnicity.

Hmm, so you are born in Indonesia and raised there your whole life, I guess?

So how many whites do you think she's "dated" - and does it just mean "date"...or does it mean get fucked by 20 different guys?

Hmm, so you are born in Indonesia and raised there your whole life, I guess?

So how many whites do you think she's "dated" - and does it just mean "date"...or does it mean get fucked by 20 different guys?
Yep. All my life in Indonesia so does my great-grandfather.

I lost count after seeing 10+ chats on her Tinder.

If what she said is true, that means it is just date. However, I didn't pry more whether she's lying or not. I didn't want to unsettle my friend (my friend here is a very chastise virgin, so she probably wouldn't be too comfortable with me prying that much about her friend's sex life)

Multiple white boyfriends in Indonesia? Pathetic. JBW is getting too saturated. Too many desperate white outcasts flee to SEA in search of a pussy, soon it will be just as bad as it is in the west. By 2030 it'll be all over so better get your Asian gf while you still can.

JBW is law. i honestly dont understand how white guys can be incel

maybe if they live in a 99% white country like norway. but if they are in america, UK, canada .mexico,, or the east i dont get it
There's not enough women for everyone due to a sausagefest demographics. If that wasn't bad enough, Chads horde multiple girlfriends. Tinder is filled with desperate white men who can't get a match.

Malay noodlewhores take white worship to another level. The worst of the worst. Actually, theyre probably tied with Vietnamese foids.

The rare noodle stacies with self esteem are with Asian dudes.

Most noodlewhores have low self esteem and view pretty much any white male as a savior to her self esteem.

JBW Law. This is why white Incels goes SEAmaxxxing. Get HIV and die in pain.

Shitskin vermin are genetic abominations and deserve eradication off of the planet. Colonization was right and I wish the Dutch massacred these insects

Malay noodlewhores take white worship to another level. The worst of the worst. Actually, theyre probably tied with Vietnamese foids.

The rare noodle stacies with self esteem are with Asian dudes.

Most noodlewhores have low self esteem and view pretty much any white male as a savior to her self esteem.
Filipinas & Thai are worst

How so? Not that familiar with them.
Well thailand is a mass brothel for foreigners...and the philippines is similar/has loads of mail-order brides

fuck...

nasigorengcels XD. That's the first time I hear that. I dunno if "indomiecels" ever been used here.

5'4" for male, 5'0 for female, in average.
Nigga you are wrong male these day in Indonesia are 5'10 to 6'1 on average

Multiple white boyfriends in Indonesia? Pathetic. JBW is getting too saturated. Too many desperate white outcasts flee to SEA in search of a pussy, soon it will be just as bad as it is in the west. By 2030 it'll be all over so better get your Asian gf while you still can.

There's not enough women for everyone due to a sausagefest demographics. If that wasn't bad enough, Chads horde multiple girlfriends. Tinder is filled with desperate white men who can't get a match.

cuz sub 7 white cucks can no longer get free pusi in homeland by ethnic toilets, poor Melvin/norman has to migrate to sea:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

also retard :redpill: cucktubers promote the idea of going to sex for some pusi

Met an south asian toilet recently, same thing with the dating app profile. 100% white males. Said she was obsessed with Denmark.

Expected. Asian women are so……

all women are whores especially noodlewhores,but i have to point out that bali is infested with foreigners and indonesia has shit rates of fluency when it comes to english so it isn't as bad as like the Philippines.apart from bali don't think foreigners travel to indonesia much

No, Peruvians, Hondurans, and Bolivians are, most of them are 4'10-5'1. Even @Transcended Trucel and I heightmog them brutally.

I met my friend a few weeks ago, and she brought along her friend (this is not a date, and neither romantic nor sexual ever happened between us).

We had a coffee and exchanged stories about what happened during the pandemic. The girl (my friend's friend) is living in Bali and still recovering from a breakup. So after a few digging or baiting her to talk about her sexual life, she opened up about her relationships with multiple guys. The conversation went swimmingly, later I steered the conversation to Tinder. She then opened Tinder on her phone and showed it to me. I read the chat, scrolled and all of her matches are with white dudes who are either visiting or living in one.

Then I asked her, whether she will date another Indonesian (because she dated an Indonesian before, broke up, and then dated white guys only) and she said no. She even uses the word "downgrade" to describe "dating an Indonesian".

Wow...
“downgrade” to describe her OWN race, typical foid