Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friends of mine opened up the relationship, what do you think happens?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33788
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33788

Self-banned
-
Friend of mine (girl) has a relationship for two years with a guy i know. After two years they opened the relationship up, they are both spiritual alternative people and presented it as ,,trying new models of relationships,,. I dont know if they got too bored or its actually a legit idea to be polyamorous. Long story short, she installed tinder, he installed tinder. Now she is bombarded with matches and options but he is stuck with little. I laughed my ass off when i heard that. He is an average looking guy, she is red hair good looking girl. Its truly fucking over for him. Now that she realizes she has this insane amount of options how can this relationship ever work? She can walk away anytime and find a relationship in seconds, good looking guys will compete for her. She gets used to this egoboost, is excited to try out new things. This technology made it awful for relationship to last and to be contempt with each other. The next cock lures around the corner, just ride on it and have fun. Meanwhile he gets 1 match a day and ignored by most of them.

Is that the fucking algorithm? Is it because there are too many guys on this app? It made me depressed to hear this shit. Too keep my sanity i would probably have to ditch her and move to a different city and illusionmaxx+escapismmaxx.

How can you cope?

It's his fault for falling for the bait.

it'd be so spiritual of her if she has sex with u

"open relationship" JFL never trust people that are unfaithful

What do you think will happen? He just let himself get cucked real hard

Bitch will cuck him sooner or later

Over for him

brutal jewish cucking. they probably saw it on a netflix show :feelscomfy: and then she brought up the idea while they were fucking. he cucked out hard instead of brutalizing her :feelscomfy: every day is worse than the last :feelskek:
Bitch will cuck him sooner or later

Over for him
he's already cucked, just hasn't caught up yet :feelscomfy:

He is a very sensitive guy i remember, she too. I observed her dancing with kind of chads in a club when we went to vacation. She was also very open with her sexuality, kind of hippie open, making her breast seen is no ,,biggie,, etc. It started sweet with a honeymoonphase and they moved together, then it must have slowly gotten boring or so. Typical development?

Unless you know you can get other girls easily, never do this.

My condolences to him

Is that the fucking algorithm? Is it because there are too many guys on this app? It made me depressed to hear this shit. Too keep my sanity i would probably have to ditch her and move to a different city and illusionmaxx+escapismmaxx.
it's because women select and men compete, women will ALWAYS have options

Friend of mine (girl) has a relationship for two years with a guy i know. After two years they opened the relationship up, they are both spiritual alternative people and presented it as ,,trying new models of relationships,,. I dont know if they got too bored or its actually a legit idea to be polyamorous. Long story short, she installed tinder, he installed tinder. Now she is bombarded with matches and options but he is stuck with little. I laughed my ass off when i heard that. He is an average looking guy, she is red hair good looking girl. Its truly fucking over for him. Now that she realizes she has this insane amount of options how can this relationship ever work? She can walk away anytime and find a relationship in seconds, good looking guys will compete for her. She gets used to this egoboost, is excited to try out new things. This technology made it awful for relationship to last and to be contempt with each other. The next cock lures around the corner, just ride on it and have fun. Meanwhile he gets 1 match a day and ignored by most of them.

How can you cope?
Only saving grace for him is chadfishing. That way he can have conversation with stacys and show to his gf how easy it is to get nudes. Then she will want him all to himself and forget about this open relationship nonsense

He's a fucking cuck

What do you think will happen? He just let himself get cucked real hard
tbh

she will fuck chad and he'll pay the bills, that's an open relationship

FUCKING CUCKS, no man should ever fall for this

"open relationship" LMAO she will fuck 100 guys (literally) and he will get nothing, what a joke

How can you cope?
Very low IQ, deserved to lose the girl.

Most women are slowly becoming aware how infinite their options really are.

Unless you know you can get other girls easily, never do this
the biggest blackpill is that is she knew he could get girls easy then she would have never suggested it at all.

Open relationships is just another cunning trick from females.

the biggest blackpill is that is she knew he could get girls easy then she would have never suggested it at all.
She would have suggested a MFF threesome with her hot friend instead lmao

If he didn’t have a cuck fetish then he shouldn’t have went through with it.

Only saving grace for him is chadfishing. That way he can have conversation with stacys and show to his gf how easy it is to get nudes. Then she will want him all to himself and forget about this open relationship nonsense
Will work but he will live a lie and wont be loved for who he is but what he represents. Liemaxxing would really work though. Its a path to depression though. He can still enjoy the sex and stuff but it would make me feel isolated to hell.

Will work but he will live a lie and wont be loved for who he is but what he represents. Liemaxxing would really work though. Its a path to depression though. He can still enjoy the sex and stuff but it would make me feel isolated to hell.

Nothing wrong with lies. As long as it works he should lie to her, females are master manipulators and men need to manipulate them back in any way possible to get what they want without feeling depressed or sad.

Moral fags and sad cucks will always get the short end of the stick, humans didn’t evolve to be moral. Men need to understand when they talk to women, they are dealing with literal Ted Bundy level of psychopathy. That’s not something to be taken lightly.

Moral fags and sad cucks will always get the short end of the stick, humans didn’t evolve to be moral. Men need to understand when they talk to women, they are dealing with literal Ted Bundy level of psychopathy. That’s not something to be taken lightly.
It's not about morals but looks. Only normies are forced to adopt a dgaf real world street smart attitude. good looking guys (as far as women are concerned) can act however they want.

B50F7695 CA19 4EAB 90F8 4D9276B6EDE2

Chad doesn't get open relationships unless hes the only one allowed to date different women. He knows hes desired so he knows if he leaves he can find a new harem in mere moments. The women has to fight for chad

Nothing wrong with lies. As long as it works he should lie to her, females are master manipulators and men need to manipulate them back in any way possible to get what they want without feeling depressed or sad.

Partly agree, i observed this too. Humans virtue signal a lot in groups etc. What they really do in the end is what matters. True but harsh observation. It is due to survival pressures that people behave this way. Although i personally when i think about people doing this, my empathy stops me from using the same tactics because if you think life through it is cruel to accept this. ,,If,, you have the empathy. Not having empathy can be a survival advantage and thats the sick game of nature. I stumbled on a great phrase to describe this phenomenon:

We are a mask worn by a monster which tricks itself into believing it is the mask. The ego and our consciousness is a product of the blind will of life, forcing us to eat, drink, survive and procreate. Depending on your makeup you are more or less successfull with it. When you realize thought that you are only a mask and that behind everything you do is a primitive force driving you to behave like you behave, you realize how much is out of our control. It is a mesmerizing thought, brutal and beautiful at the same time. I have too much empathy still to behave like a psychopath and trick and lie because i want humanity to become as beautiful as i imagine it. This is sadly only a projection of me, an individual with lots of empathy. A psychopath on wallstreet has a completly different goal and also a different world since he has a different makeup. This is a struggle i am fighting and i sometimes think being a psychopath would be a better life.

There have been great posts about individuals who are group focussed or ego focussed, i dont remember it exactly.

incels have been, due to their makeup, harshly treated by nature and therefore had to think strongly about why this happens. Everyone of you became a philosopher due to this. Developing deep differentiating thoughts is more a trait of an outcast than of a successfull ,,chad,,.

@Reddit_is_for_cucks I am wondering then if that is true, obtaining a girlfriend even as a high tier normie is not worth it. You have to jump through hoops and stuff that you will end up being exhausted and depressed. Id say even tier 8 guys have to jump through hoops and have the risk to get boring to the western women. Key is to only settle for the very alternative girls who have different upbringing but even then there could be problems.

It's not about morals but looks. Only normies are forced to adopt a dgaf real world street smart attitude. good looking guys (as far as women are concerned) can act however they want.

Looks have a big impact yes, sadly.
Especially for me as a sensitive guy, if a girl would cheat on me after years that i got used to have her, it would be hardcore to recover from this.

Last edited:
Standard practice. I bet he hides the fact he's in a relationship as well. Most girls even vaguely interested in him will disappear once they discover that.

How can you cope?
Pretty much this:

View: https://youtu.be/QFBC-CkqxVk

View: https://youtu.be/zq61VypVjqY

View: https://youtu.be/Iud-zlp65vo

View: https://youtu.be/RnXJz4z9cOk

If you commit suicide then you will be reincarnated as the child in her belly

If you commit suicide then you will be reincarnated as the child in her belly
At least there's a chance to inherit her partner's Chad genes...

I think by Allah will they shall receive the punishment of death by beheading inshallah

WarlikePlumpAmericanbadger-max-1mb.gif