Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Friends keep venting about foids

celtic_hussar

celtic_hussar

subhuman²
A very close friend of mine (male ofc) was being used by a mental foid, so I gave him advice. It did help, and he does feel a lot better now, but I'm pissed bc he knows I'm incel and yet still goes to me about this. Whenever I'm out with him and another mate all they talk about is their experiences with foids, so it gets fucking unbearable. This only adds to my general feeling of bleh caused by being subhuman and invisible

welcome to the club my friend, also are your friends chads? because if theyre not you can rest assured that theyre being cucked to oblivion

99 problems and a foid ain't one.

Your friends sound like betas:soy:

You belong with your friends boyo, a bunch of betas

welcome to the club my friend, also are your friends chads? because if theyre not you can rest assured that theyre being cucked to oblivion
...and if they're Chads they're the ones doing the cucking.

It's over.

...and if they're Chads they're the ones doing the cucking.

It's over.
nah, chads men are physically capable of being attracted to sub stacy foids, hes probably only keeping her for sex which is better than the treatment male cucks get

Fuck friend havers.

That's why I say having friends is bad for your mental health

ironic, venting about your friends venting