Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friends don't turn their backs on other friends. Message from a permabanned user.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
More clowns larping in meme Russian language.

whatsthis-jpg.310667

Copy and paste of all the users on permabanned @DarkMTS_57 discord
I've literally used discord once way over a year ago, you have no idea about this place you new fag

I liked @Napoleon de Geso :feelsbadman:

@FullTimeLoser its OVER for you!

If that is " @Napoleon de Geso " "hanging out with friends in Lithuania" cause Damo said so

Then this is " @Damo the incel " pictured drinking a beer cause he also said so........

View attachment 310938

View attachment 310939

In truth that's a picture of an American pick up artist from puahate way back in the 2012. The pics are from 2007 until 2013.

We've been had boys, can you say

@Damo the incel
@Napoleon de Geso

LARP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ShySaxon
@Higgscel
@Grothendieck
@TallCelFag
@shii410
@Caesercel
@RREEEEEEEEE
@knajjd
@FullTimeLoser
@Animecel2D
@SoyUnPerdedor
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel
@Colvin76
@epillepsy
@SadLonelySingle
@WithoutMe
@ihaveno1
@schrodingercoper
@UninspiredGuy1
Yes bro, I knew Damo was a larping phaggot ever since he sent me a dick pic by accident and claimed it was 11 inches and when I knew he was lying, he would just avoid the subject. Initially I believed him because I wasn't truly dickpilled but now I am.

I dont even know @DarkMTS_57 i very rarely spoke to him if even at all, plenty of people have seen de Gesos Facebook profile and know that it's him he even types the same way, you have no credible evidence of any of your claims now fuck off you waste of space
JFL

Is it weird to say De geso looks exactly how one would imagine a pedophile to look like? I'm not talking about his looks but more so his general phenotype.

Didn't Midnightnick get laid?