Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Friends are useless

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
- Most normies are stupid and can’t talk about anymore other than celebrities and gossips.

- they have very few real hobbies and don’t bother diving deep into any of them. However if you are obsessed with some special interest they have the nerve to label you as autistic

- most friends are only with you so they can take benefits, very few are willing to help you in times of trouble

- maintaining friendship requires money and energy which you’d better spend on yourself

Honestly I’ve never really found anything bad about my solitary life. Yeah I only felt ashamed for a while during my redpill phase because no friends = no status in foids’ eyes. But that shame is what society imposes on me. Now that I don’t give a fuck about normie opinions anymore, I take pride in having zero friends, kek

- Most normies are stupid and can’t talk about anymore other than celebrities and gossips.
I can't stand women talking about Paris Hilton and Kim kardashian.
- they have very few real hobbies and don’t bother diving deep into any of them. However if you are obsessed with some special interest they have the nerve to label you as autistic
Don't forget that they ruin "nerdy" hobbies.
- most friends are only with you so they can take benefits, very few are willing to help you in times of trouble
And they'll do whatever they can to put you down the moment the smell of a woman comes.

Tell your so called friends things they don't want to hear and they will dump you. It's extremely rare for them to not do this. Nobody genuinely gives a shit about their "friends". They are just a means to an end. Somebody to play games with because they do a better job than the shitty AI. Somebody to boost your ego by telling you how great they are. They don't actually mean anything to do you. Nor do you actually mean anything to them. It's all fake bullshit that ultimately means nothing.

I mean, what the fuck is a "friend" anyway? What is a "friend"? Is it somebody to do things with? But by that logic you can argue that the losers you play online games with that you don't even know are your "friends". Friends don't exist.

Sounds like a cope.
The less human interaction i get, the more depressed i get.

Sounds like a cope.
The less human interaction i get, the more depressed i get.
Wearing a mask to interact with normies was exhausting to me. Spending time alone feels way better.
If anything, geh Nutten ficken :feelsLSD:

Certainly it seems like people want more and more investment from you with zero commitment from them. And no expectation that they will have your back. I know friendship is not transactional but it is starting to feel that way when people act like that.

The world is as fake as it gets.
Few souls are born, most if any are just zombies.

Never meant to belong.

We were destined to be apart from the program, that´s the main reason being detached is essential to not lose who you are.

Cope. Humans are social creatures.

Certainly it seems like people want more and more investment from you with zero commitment from them. And no expectation that they will have your back. I know friendship is not transactional but it is starting to feel that way when people act like that.
All human interaction is transactional.

Pretending like it wasn't is what got us, the human species, here, as in the current socioeconomic climate.

Case in point:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqaV_K_0Kmc

Last edited:
Having connections for advice if they specialize in something is good imo but having toilet connections is just straight up bad in any realm

Very true. 99% of people are retarded so I prefer to stay alone

Normies are surface level.

Having friends is cope.

Having a girlfriend or wife is what only matters.

friends are fake, they only act in front of u, everyone knows that we are pathetic sub humans that no women desire, they just act in front of us, better stay alone and stay away from them

Never had any just me and my goldfish

Soulless golem.

Well, it depends what kind of friends.
The only friends I had grew up into Chads, and now they fuck girls and all have a car, and they talk with other betas and chads to hang out in nightclubs.
I hate those things, so I rather be alone.