Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friends are useless (why I banned normies from my life)

D

Damian Dark

Banned
-
I’m making this post at work, and may edit later but there’s many reasons I think an incel’s best option is to go monk mode. This period should last until you find a solution to your problem (inceldom).

1. Friends always give contradictory advice, often in a negative tone. For example, Story time: My old friend Alexei always bragged about his tinder escapades so he could feel good about himself. I praised him for a bit then one day, I was fed up with his shit so I stopped giving him praise. His tone switched to asking me “WHY DON’T YOU EVER HAVE A GIRL”? (He knew that statement would effect me). I should have stopped being his friend when he said that but ignorant 21 yr old me answered his question. He suggested that I download tinder. I show him that I already have tinder and he claims that my pics don’t look “socially normal” enough (another indirect insult on the form of help). My young, naive self suggest we go picture taking together.

We take some good pictures, and Alexei tells me I’m very good looking in them. He says there’s no way I’ll fail at attracting a date.
WELL guess what? Weeks go by and I see a small increase in matches but still ZERO IN PERSON DATES FROM ONLINE DATING. Alexei follows up with me and I tell him it’s not working. His next advice is to stop spending so much time online. I need to get out more.

On Saturday, me and Alex go downtown to bar hop. He’s doing his usual brag fest and I’m AMOG’d brutally by men who are on dates with skinny white girls. After a few drinks I say “fuck it” and actually cold approach a girl. It’s a tall blonde. Within 10 seconds she shoots me down. Back at the bar stools with Alexei, Alexei tells me that it’s “socially abnormal” to approach a stranger I have nothing in common with.

Low and behold, he gives advice contradictory to his last advice. He tells me I need to stop focusing so much on women, buckle down and focus on improving my career. He then tells me that sex isn’t that great, that other things in life such as friendship are more important. Next he tells me again that I’m a good looking guy and the right person will appear when I’m least expecting it, just focusing on myself.

Story ends:

Anyways, all friendships go in a similar way. You’re just a listening ear for them to tell you all their successes in life. If you aren’t successful they’ll either mock you or offer useless advice. Therefore you’ll have a better time on your own in the end.

You should still focus on an escape plan on my opinion. This can be 3rd world maxing, gym or some other means to try and escape. Normies will hurt your mental health and mental health is the most important factor in you staying motivated

Last edited:
too long didn't read I would like to have this post in mp3 format

too long didn't read I would like to have this post in mp3 format
I’d recommend textreader app. I’m not a good writer but I think this post has some deep insights

Never had friends, can't relate :panties::feelskek::feelsclown::society:

Justus Grossbier would benefit from this advice:

1. Friends always give contradictory advice, often in a negative tone. For example, Story time: My old friend Alexei always bragged about his tinder escapades so he could feel good about himself. I praised him for a bit then one day, I was fed up with his shit so I stopped giving him praise. His tone switched to asking me “WHY DON’T YOU EVER HAVE A GIRL”? (He knew that statement would effect me). I should have stopped being his friend when he said that but ignorant 21 yr old me answered his question. He suggested that I download tinder. I show him that I already have tinder and he claims that my pics don’t look “socially normal” enough (another indirect insult on the form of help). My young, naive self suggest we go picture taking together.

Virtue-signalling:
Screenshot from 2021 11 20 09 59 58

Praise:
Screenshot from 2021 11 14 19 24 08
Screenshot from 2021 10 26 14 32 51

Screenshot from 2021 11 19 21 31 06

Jalen cucked him a short while later:

Screenshot from 2021 11 19 22 14 18

Screenshot from 2021 11 19 21 18 16

Screenshot from 2021 11 19 17 50 54

Friendship is faggot shit

I ghosted all of my normie friends years ago let's just say they aren't doing any better and are still in a rut with bluepill advice:feelshaha:

thing is if you get angry the moment he starts to brag you wont have any friends, like me:feelsautistic:

all my "friends" treated me like shit except for one in primary

humans are shit, so it's no surprise that human relationships are also shit

Lmao, sounds like a carbon copy of my friend. Only he does humble brags about girls that approached him, about girls that he fucked, about random people that told him he is good looking, etc. He knows I'm an incel, but is so bluepilled and so detached from this world that he even got into argument with me "you're not an incel, you're just not trying enough". He gave me garbage advice like installing TInder even though none of his friends ever had any meaningful relationships from Tinder. He says I shouldn't be so insecure about my height, about my status (living with parents) or about my face yet he tends to casually joke about these three in my presence. I went to a party with him to try to reach out and socialize - I ended up standing with my back against the wall while he walked around, talked to people, flirted with girls etc.
Every story he tells about himself has to put him in great light as a mogger, slayer, party animal, etc.

i only use them to have stupid fun with on video games. nothing else

I ghosted all of my normie friends years ago let's just say they aren't doing any better and are still in a rut with bluepill advice:feelshaha:
My normtard acquaintances were rp clowns that struggled with getting a low-tier becky. They were mid-tier normtards. Over for them :feelshaha::feelshaha:

i found at least some little use from them although that's mainly because i'm ignorant about lots of things. either way the cons surprass the pros so ultimately they are useless.

Why can't you just make friends who are incels like you, like I did?