Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting 'friends are shit' - part 2

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
i want to expand on what @Words2_live_bye said earlier.

the mindset of these people usually comes down to this: "imma get a better social circle so i can create new opportunities for myself blah blah"
and make no mistake, alot of people think this way.
being a social climber gets you nowhere. iv seen people sucking dick for years trying to social proof themselves and it gotten them nowhere.
you are either popular or your'e not. and that's the truth out there for all the 'normies' that are tunning in to this thread.
sometimes you have to accept that your'e not meant to have alot of friends and bitches on-demand. that's the way life is. and this is mostly composed of factors which you cannot comprehend about yourself - and others.
some people attract alot of people, some people attract small amount of people. and that's usually related to your own personality,looks,status,money,hobbies etc. it has nothing to do with you being a social climber faggot.
if you take a popular person and change his location he will gain the same amount of friends over and over, you can't compete with that.

you are either popular or your'e not. and that's the truth out there for all the 'normies' that are tunning in to this thread. sometimes you have to accept that your'e not meant to have alot of friends and bitches on-demand. that's the way life is.

I agree with the first part, it's just accepting the way life is. The rest seems like a cope, only because at that point I minus well LDAR. If that were true, then I'm naturally meant to be friendless. It's easy to gain a social life if people actually approached any of us, but it's ultimatley determined upon looks and that's why Chad always wins in the end.

Lol threadcel

thanks, nice thread mate

Social circle is a lie. It's just another of the plethora of tips which only work for people above a certain looks threshold.