Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friends are extremely important unless you're 6.5+

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
How else are you suppose to meet girls? Like 90% of people meet their significant other through their social group. Usually it's someone similar to them with similar interests. 

As a 6.5+ you will get approached by girls at least a few times a year and you can just open up an app on your phone and easily get laid that way, but if you're below that, social circle is the way to go unless you're extremely low inhib and don't mind lots of rejections and massively lowering your standards.

Not having any friends (or being friends with other losers who don't know any girls) along with being sub 6.5 is probably the biggest reason for most people's inceldom.

Most sub 5s have been in relationships because of propinquity (interacting with a lot of women).

A 5 or a 6 can score online, usually a foid around 3-5.

Sub8Hate said:
A 5 or a 6 can score online, usually a foid around 3-5.

They can, but they still need to be low inhib and be ready to face rejection and massively drop their standards. Ghosting is also quite frequent.

Social group is the most legit method of getting laid for most people. No friends = massively reduce your chances of getting a girlfriend.

At least as a 6, you won't be approached by women (unless in a night setting), unless you live in an ethnic infested shit hole.

another reason why i know im fucked for life.

ive never had a single friend.

Man normies are such cucks holy shit.

CopingGymcel said:
They can, but they still need to be low inhib and be ready to face rejection and massively drop their standards. Ghosting is also quite frequent.

Social group is the most legit method of getting laid for most people. No friends = massively reduce your chances of getting a girlfriend.

At least as a 6, you won't be approached by women (unless in a night setting), unless you live in an ethnic infested shit hole.

Friends game definitely works, and yes, you'll have to lower your standards. But low smv wymyn will approach. It will be far and few in-between, but it happens. 

You have to be low inhib, deal with ghosting, face rejection, and just have balls in general to get sex, my dood. 

You take your bawls, and then you slam them down on the table. Allow others to get a good look at your balls.

Lol, friends are important even if you are a 8/10.
Women don't really approach men, and when they do it's usually only in America because women seem to be a lot more outgoing there.

VST said:
Women don't really approach men, and when they do it's usually only in America because women seem to be a lot more outgoing there.

That is an understatement. It's not a rare sight to see a foid start grinding up on a guy, take him into the bathroom, and smash. I've seen that go down more than a few times.

VST said:

Women do approach, but they do more so in a socially acceptable setting (i.e clubs, festivals, parties, etc). If you don't attend any of those (because you don't have any friends), it won't happen unless 6.5+, in which case you WILL be approached during the day at some point, although not often.

CopingGymcel said:
6.5 PSL is quite good looking.

still not enough to get special priveleges. it gives you an edge over most normies though.

Hunter said:
still not enough to get special priveleges. it gives you an edge over most normies though.

You probably rate 6.5s as 8s tbh. True 8s are extremely rare. I saw one today at my gym and it had been quite some time since last time I saw one.

CopingGymcel said:
You probably rate 6.5s as 8s tbh.

6.5 is mid tier normie. 8s are chadlites who are GL enough to get special priveleges such as girls chasing them.

I have an incel friend so I know I will be successful

Hunter said:
6.5 is mid tier normie. 8s are chadlites who are GL enough to get special priveleges such as girls chasing them.

8 is Chad tier. 6.5 is slightly below Chadlite tier, mostly someone who would be a Chadlite if it wasn't for one flaw holding them back.

Most girls will find true 6.5 PSL guys very attractive and they will have no issues getting with girls.

I can't get friends when I'm an ugly with social anxiety because I'm ugly

CopingGymcel said:
8 is Chad tier. 6.5 is slightly below Chadlite tier, mostly someone who would be a Chadlite if it wasn't for one flaw holding them back.

Most girls will find true 6.5 PSL guys very attractive and they will have no issues getting with girls.

nah trust me:

sub 5 = subhuman

5 = low tier normie

6 = mid tier normie

7 = high tier normie

8 = chadlite

9 = chad

10 = gigachad

6s mostly tend to be average and are very capable of getting girls but they usually have to put a lot of effort in or betabux.