Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Friendpills are the most bitter blackpills

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
There is this toilet friend that I sometimes go to, she lives off of welfare. When I met her she had a psychosis, so she just used a dating app. She was my only match in 3 years, meanwhile in 6 months she had over 5000 matches on just that app.

She told me that in that insane asylum she met multiple men and some of those men paid for her mortgage and food. She also slept with a dozen men while there (the number she admitted, but I suspect it to be a lot higher). When she got out she stayed on welfare and just went out with different men almost every day, she told me that they all pay for dates and pay her the money to go to major cities in the country to meet those men up.

She is obese but goes to an expensive gym using a year subscription a man interested in her paid for, she travels to different countries every weekend by her boyfriends that don't even know that she has multiple boyfriends. She was in Southern Europe last month, and Turkey last week, one of her boyfriends will take her to an expensive concert today, next month she will be in New York and Miami.

She lives off of welfare, the only men she's interested in are high end earners and they pay for everything for her. She isn't particularly nice to anyone either, she is very demanding and narcissistic.

I wouldn't dare treat anyone with the level of disrespect she does.

This is a lifestyle literally every toilet can have, you can travel anywhere in the world for free, live in any type of house you want, do whatever you want, while at the same time men tell you how beautiful you are and how much they desire you to be in their lives.

The main reason for male suicide is loneliness, the main reason for male withdrawal from society is loneliness. Meanwhile toilets face a life of constant validation.

She isn't even particularly intelligent but because men keep telling her that she's some sort of genius because she wants to constantly hear how smart she is she gets this cycle of reinforcement. Going out with her truly showed how privileged life as a toilet is, no matter how fat and ugly she is. There is literally nothing you can't get out of this life if you were born female.

Every day I'm more resentful of being born male.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't want to be a cosmetic transtoilet, but I just hate seeing how much privilege someone else have purely for being "born the right way".

Just seeing how easy a toilet's life is, even if she lives off welfare, has the shittest most deranged and indecent personality and looks as ugly as one can be just seems so fundamentally unfair.

Men work our entire lives to get what literally any toilet can get for free by the privilege of their birth.

This was not useless. It should be used an example how a Fuckhole can make your life easy. And your friend is nothing less than a whore. NVM :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

There is this toilet friend
First mistake, men and women can't be friends (as in 100% platonic relationship) to begin with, because one side always wants to fuck the other if the offer was on the table (usually the man wanting to fuck the woman).

If she had a deformed face and looked like a mutant, you would never have even interacted with to to create that "friendship" (it's really just you beta orbiting).

Lines like this always sound like some transfag shit.

being "born the right way".
Once again, more gay sounding shit. You are literally defining being born female as "right" and being born male as "wrong". Please go peddle this transfaggotry elsewhere.

Men work our entire lives to get what literally any toilet can get for free by the privilege of their birth.
It seems like you don't understand the tradeoff, and that's because you were never told about it. I never even considered the reality I'm about to explain to until the Kevin Samuels / Fresh&Fit era and I started watching some of their content.

1. Women are born with value and they are tasked with preserving it.

Men have to create their value, but once they do, their quality of life and comfort can exceed that of a woman who is of a similar age.

A woman is born being at her maximum potential. You are looking at all of the perks of someone at the peak of their potential. You never pay attention to the decline at 35+ though. There are a lot of simps these days, but there are less and less of them each year because the red pill and black pill is spreading and becoming part of everyday lingo.

The pills have gone mainstream.

2. On another note, demographics is an issue too

The demographics of sex and reproduction is a pyramid scheme. Or atleast that's what it's supposed to be when a society is functioning as it should to be sustainable.

Look at any past society (like hundreds of years ago) all over the world, whether it be the African, Chinese, etc. You will see that it is usually men aged 30+ that are courting and marrying women that are aged 25-. So in a "normal" society, the average young man is not supposed to be trying to court and date women, he's supposed to focus on building his wealth, resources, status, networking, etc, and then when he "comes of age" he now selects from the new stock of daughters that were produced by the men that married the women from his original age group.

Of course there would still be young couples forming, but it would be a norm for the men with resources to snatch up most of the women, and older men are more likely to have the resources. Women's hypergamy kicks in and they will obviously choose those men within a traditional society.

It's a pyramid scheme and it works, because humans are supposed to keep reproducing and they are supposed to have a positive birth rate. You see it only "works" if traditional norms and values are continued.

The two biggest flaws of Western societies are that:
1. Men are trying to court women in the same age group as them.
2. Negative birth rates mean that there is less "new stock" for men to select from when they are excluded from the dating market in their 20's.

There is this toilet friend that I sometimes go to, she lives off of welfare. When I met her she had a psychosis, so she just used a dating app. She was my only match in 3 years, meanwhile in 6 months she had over 5000 matches on just that app.

She told me that in that insane asylum she met multiple men and some of those men paid for her mortgage and food. She also slept with a dozen men while there (the number she admitted, but I suspect it to be a lot higher). When she got out she stayed on welfare and just went out with different men almost every day, she told me that they all pay for dates and pay her the money to go to major cities in the country to meet those men up.

She is obese but goes to an expensive gym using a year subscription a man interested in her paid for, she travels to different countries every weekend by her boyfriends that don't even know that she has multiple boyfriends. She was in Southern Europe last month, and Turkey last week, one of her boyfriends will take her to an expensive concert today, next month she will be in New York and Miami.

She lives off of welfare, the only men she's interested in are high end earners and they pay for everything for her. She isn't particularly nice to anyone either, she is very demanding and narcissistic.

This is a lifestyle literally every toilet can have, you can travel anywhere in the world for free, live in any type of house you want, do whatever you want, while at the same time men tell you how beautiful you are and how much they desire you to be in their lives.

The main reason for male suicide is loneliness, the main reason for male withdrawal from society is loneliness. Meanwhile toilets face a life of constant validation.

She isn't even particularly intelligent but because men keep telling her that she's some sort of genius because she wants to constantly hear how smart she is she gets this cycle of reinforcement. Going out with her truly showed how privileged life as a toilet is, no matter how fat and ugly she is. There is literally nothing you can't get out of this life if you were born female.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't want to be a cosmetic transtoilet, but I just hate seeing how much privilege someone else have purely for being "born the right way".

Just seeing how easy a toilet's life is, even if she lives off welfare, has the shittest most deranged and indecent personality and looks as ugly as one can be just seems so fundamentally unfair.

Men work our entire lives to get what literally any toilet can get for free by the privilege of their birthI might get myself committed to get some damaged foid who gives it up easy.

maybe I should get myself committed and find some damaged foid who gives it up easy. Always wanted to fuck a suicidal one.

maybe I should get myself committed and find some damaged foid who gives it up easy. Always wanted to fuck a suicidal one.
They'll still go for the closest man resembling Chad, even if it's one of the staff. :feelsseriously:

These simps needs to be ERadicated

First mistake, men and women can't be friends (as in 100% platonic relationship) to begin with, because one side always wants to fuck the other if the offer was on the table (usually the man wanting to fuck the woman).

If she had a deformed face and looked like a mutant, you would never have even interacted with to to create that "friendship" (it's really just you beta orbiting).

Lines like this always sound like some transfag shit.

Once again, more gay sounding shit. You are literally defining being born female as "right" and being born male as "wrong". Please go peddle this transfaggotry elsewhere.

It seems like you don't understand the tradeoff, and that's because you were never told about it. I never even considered the reality I'm about to explain to until the Kevin Samuels / Fresh&Fit era and I started watching some of their content.

1. Women are born with value and they are tasked with preserving it.

Men have to create their value, but once they do, their quality of life and comfort can exceed that of a woman who is of a similar age.

A woman is born being at her maximum potential. You are looking at all of the perks of someone at the peak of their potential. You never pay attention to the decline at 35+ though. There are a lot of simps these days, but there are less and less of them each year because the red pill and black pill is spreading and becoming part of everyday lingo.

The pills have gone mainstream.

2. On another note, demographics is an issue too

The demographics of sex and reproduction is a pyramid scheme. Or atleast that's what it's supposed to be when a society is functioning as it should to be sustainable.

Look at any past society (like hundreds of years ago) all over the world, whether it be the African, Chinese, etc. You will see that it is usually men aged 30+ that are courting and marrying women that are aged 25-. So in a "normal" society, the average young man is not supposed to be trying to court and date women, he's supposed to focus on building his wealth, resources, status, networking, etc, and then when he "comes of age" he now selects from the new stock of daughters that were produced by the men that married the women from his original age group.

Of course there would still be young couples forming, but it would be a norm for the men with resources to snatch up most of the women, and older men are more likely to have the resources. Women's hypergamy kicks in and they will obviously choose those men within a traditional society.

It's a pyramid scheme and it works, because humans are supposed to keep reproducing and they are supposed to have a positive birth rate. You see it only "works" if traditional norms and values are continued.

The two biggest flaws of Western societies are that:
1. Men are trying to court women in the same age group as them.
2. Negative birth rates mean that there is less "new stock" for men to select from when they are excluded from the dating market in their 20's.
Gay copelord

At least we don’t have to deal with period cramps

I'd say this is kind of a cope. Very few men attain this level of lifestyle
Very few men are focused on attaining this level of lifestyle. Also like I have explained before, If you are in America, there is nothing stopping you from getting a remote job that pays 20K per year (The average yearly income is around 30K, which is 50% more).

From there you can move to a country like Brazil where the average yearly income is like 6K (no joke). You can live pretty well in most 3rd world countries by making what most people would consider poverty income in America. That's the irony about so many men complaining about their money problems in this internet age.

It's simple:
1. Work on getting remote skills
2. Establish a stable career in a remote field
3. Move to a 3rd world country with a low cost of living, favorable exchange rate, and active + cheap sex market

So "lifestyle" is relative. The problem is so many men are stuck on trying to "make it in the West", so they'll ignore and miss out on these opportunities.

One day every country will be a 1st world country and these opportunities won't exist for those men in the far future. Hopefully realistic sex robots will already be out on the market for those poor souls.

whereas almost every woman can enjoy an endless parade of suitors. And even men who by any metric have "made it" can still struggle to achieve the level of carefree indulgence that the average party girl enjoys in her twenties.
I'm sorry dude, there's nothing you could tell me that would make me envy women or think about being a woman. I wouldn't trade being a man regardless of whatever convenience you talk about, especially because I plan on "making it". But once again, not "making it" within the narrow framework men like you imagine because you are so mentally stuck on "living in the West".

It doesn't take much to live like a king in a 3rd world country.

I think I'm going to go with Thailand though. I'm more tempted by Brazil because of the women, but the murder rate is so fucking high, and I'm not making all of this money to have it taken by criminals.

Last edited:
Average female life :feelsjuice:

I'm sorry dude, there's nothing you could tell me that would make me envy women or think about being a woman. I wouldn't trade being a man regardless of whatever convenience you talk about
I'm not trying to turn you into a woman, and I do agree that geographic arbitrage is a valid strategy. I'm pointing out that the "tradeoff" of male vs. female value modes is nuanced and lopsided. Yes, women do lose value over time, but what a life they live before that time is up. Feminism has made the first world into the modern woman's oyster, and that feminization is still trending up yearly (even if it might be slowing down a little recently). Men do have the ability to gain value over time, but hardly every man does by default — it takes hard work and sacrifice to do so. The difference between these two default trajectories (about which women are routinely and collectively in denial) is a fundamental unfairness shouldered by men. And like you said, eventually, the feminized first world will come for every country.

It doesn't take much to live like a king in a 3rd world country.
Even when the arbitrage plan works, there are real downsides to living in a third world country. You have to take on the burden of learning a different language, or struggle to communicate with anyone outside your expat bubble. Infrastructure is bad in general — the rate at which things stop working when you need them to is much higher. The day-to-day goods you can purchase are limited and of lower quality. And as you pointed out, there's also an increased chance of being straight up be robbed and killed. It's quite a large unfairness in outcome if the best life strategy for men requires them to suffer these things (even in their endgame) while women live it up in the first world and retire comfortably on, to borrow an MGTOW phrase, "cash and prizes".

Last edited:
You have to take on the burden of learning a different language
I always wanted to, and if you are using this language with women and finally getting laid for once in your life, learning a new language probably won't feel like the chore you are making it out to be.

or struggle to communicate with anyone outside your expat bubble.
Can't relate, I'm a loner.

Infrastructure is bad in general — the rate at which things stop working when you need them to is much higher.
Depends on the area you live in, once again, for regular workers the wages for THE YEAR is around 6000 US, and for the high skilled workers the wages for THE YEAR are around 10000 US.

You are making double that if you are making 20K a year. You'll definitely be living in one of the high tier areas. Nobody said to go live in the ghettos.

The day-to-day goods you can purchase are limited and of lower quality
Lol what are you even talking about dude?

You are really just grasping for straws right now :feelskek:.

I don't need any 100% grass fed "free roam" extra special chicken eggs or whatever cringey leftist white soy product you are probably imagining right now.

Either way I'll be eating out most of the time (you'll easily be able to afford to do that)

I want to try this guy out:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpny0WP8sYw

Please tell me how I'm going to go hungry with shit like this around.

If I want to eat healthier I'm sure there are places like Subway or other local joints that serve local healthier home cooked style meals:

Look at the prices at Subway (this was in 2013, I doubt it's gone up by much):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj7CC3PXQHE

The highest price was 16.90 in Brazilian currency (R$), lets say it went all the way up to $30.00 as of now (doubt it, but let's inflate it to a nice even number).

That would only be 5.60 US :feelskek:.

If I ate at subway there, three times a day, for a year, that would only be 6132 of my 20000. I'm pretty sure if I eat locally I could buy food at half the price.

Also keep in mind that countries like this tend to be very friendly towards tourists (in the right areas) because they know that tourism is a vital part of their economy.

I'll probably only visit Brazil though, I prefer to live in Thailand.

So no, I can't relate to your point here, I don't need nutrient infused quinoa, or "gluten free bread" or whatever expensive and pointless niche product you are imagining.

They have all of the essentials in large supply, vegetables, meats and seasonings. I can learn to cook their dishes and save even more money.

And as you pointed out, there's also an increased chance of being straight up be robbed and killed.
Depends on the country, Thailand has lower murder rates than America. I'll only be visiting Brazil. On another note I guess one of the perks of being dark skinned is that I look broke by default, so as long as I dress like a regular person (which I do because I'm a cheap fuck, I don't buy brand name shit) I doubt I'll be a target for robbery.

One of the perks of being black lol.

The average white tourist is a prime target, I'm just "some guy".

It's quite a large unfairness in outcome if the best life strategy for men requires them to suffer these things
Yeah, and there's someone out there who was born a millionaire and I have to work to create my wealth, what am I going to do about it?, complain?, give up?

while women live it up in the first world.
I think you need to spend some time looking at the stats.

Actually a lot of women aren't going to be able to afford to retire. It requires X millions (I think it was 2.3 million) in savings to retire in America as of now.

A new phenomenon is starting up, it's something Kevin Samuels was talking about with his "Winter Is Coming" memes lol (kinda wish that guy didn't die, he was entertaining).

The large majority of women don't generate the income (or have the buying practices) required to reach that goal.

Stats also show that female homelessness is going up and this is just going to add to it.

How you are talking right now reminds me of how guys like to overhype OnlyFans and say "the average woman can just hop on here and make a bazillion dollars", when the data shows that THE AVERAGE EARNINGS FROM ONLYFANS IS $180 A MONTH :feelskek:.

Yes, most women on OnlyFans and showing their body all over the internet for a mere $180 per month. The women that we are focusing on when we rage about OnlyFans are the top 10% of earners.

The top 10% of earners make around 100K per year, the people who you see making millions are in the top 1% and top 0.1% range.

So this whole "all women are winning" shit just seems like some kind of demotivational psyop to me. I have to much shit to focus on in my own life to waste it thinking about how easy women have it. It doesn't make a difference to me anyways, my own life is my focus. Trying to focus on "women can do X" and "Chad can do X" is just putting yourself in a mindset to make excuses and do nothing (which doesn't benefit you short term or long term)

Last edited:
So this whole "all women are winning" shit just seems like some kind of demotivational psyop to me.
I wasn't trying to tear you down, but you're getting really defensive. Have you ever been to a third world country, man? Shit sucks there. It's not a leftist soy thing.

I wasn't trying to tear you down, but you're getting really defensive.
I never said you were trying to tear me down specifically. I think that kind of rhetoric as a whole does everyone a disservice, because not only is completely false, but nobody who says it ever provides any solutions. It's always - "things are THIS bad so do nothing", which makes no sense when you think about it.

Have you ever been to a third world country, man? Shit sucks there. It's not a leftist soy thing.
3rd world covers a lot of degrees of poverty. Liberia is a 3rd world country and so is Thailand which is a very popular tourist destination.

It's really simple. If it's a popular tourist destination that many people from European countries not only travel to, but often retire there, it's a safe bet that all of your needs can be met.

Maybe (that's a huge maybe) you won't have access to your StarBucks Moca Frape Deluxe Soy Milk with Caramel Drizzle, while you download the next paid DLC for the latest micro-transaction game for your PS15 console........... my goodness what a huge loss, your life is over now. Being in a country where you are sex starved and broke is definitely better :feelskek:.

Sorry, it always sounds soy in my book. I'd much rather be cumming in some pussy than playing video games anyways. A lot of modern conveniences are actually PACIFIERS, that exist to keep males in check. If we had access to the things we actually wanted in life, we wouldn't be so obsessed with escapism.

Last edited:

fucking joke. this isnt even ragefuel just depressed fuel