Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Friendly reminder: You are competing against thousands of men 24/7 for the same girl

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
If you lined up 1000+ men against a wall and you are not the best looking one then you have lost in life.

Women will always see you as inferior.

Thanks for another reminder, you postmaxxing day-ruining bastard. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

If you lined up 1000+ men against a wall and you are not the best looking one then you have lost in life.

Yes thats the pill that kills the online dating coper. If you match with a foid on tinder and start talking to her thinking "wow I might actually score this time" remember that she is simultaneously chatting with 100 other tinder matches, another 300 social media orbiters, and a few rl chads.

I’m not competing with anyone. I quit playing that game years ago.

It doesn't matter if she's a landwhale either.

The same, it´s like jobs if not worse. They "advertise" themselves just for an ego boost, but a good fraction of femoids, actually doesn´t fuck their TinGler (((matches))). They have just an in-house / locally sourced Chad to blow.

Why even try, honestly.
Same here. It's fucking pointless to approach anyone as a sub6 male.

I quit playing that game years ago.

I never played it actually. This game is rigged and garbage. This game was designed to only receive failure.

game is rigged.. its over

chad and jamal aren't competing with anyone, they're just training up our future wives

Yes thats the pill that kills the online dating coper. If you match with a foid on tinder and start talking to her thinking "wow I might actually score this time" remember that she is simultaneously chatting with 100 other tinder matches, another 300 social media orbiters, and a few rl chads.

chad and jamal aren't competing with anyone, they're just training up our future wives

they inseminated their DNA into your wives, never forget that fact

Last edited:

It's unbelievable even 3-4/10s have literally hundreds pursuing them how can you compete

More like you are competing against the entire world

Yeah but other guys will take their time to stomp you, metaphorically or physically, just to impress girls any way so it even if you quit you'll still have to deal with all the bullshit surrounding it regardless.
I’m LDARing in my room, totally tuned out from the rest of the world. Nothing they do can effect me.

We didn't even qualify for the competition itself.
I can technically say I've never been rejected by a woman, because I could never get close to one for long enough to be rejected. I've been rejected from even rejection, never got close to even being far.

This is absolutely and brutal black pill. First thing someone should learn when they are introduced to the blackpill.

The same, it´s like jobs if not worse. They "advertise" themselves just for an ego boost, but a good fraction of femoids, actually doesn´t fuck their TinGler (((matches))). They have just an in-house / locally sourced Chad to blow.
This

I'm not going after any girl, fuck women

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back