Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friendly reminder: Women and their cucks (meaning society) want you dead and will use every dirty trick to make that happen

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
What happened to the bagel manlet guy is just a taste of things coming.

They don't play by the rules, they don't play fair. The more you get fucked over, the more they'll gang up on you and kick you in the teeth while you're down. Any perceived weakness you have is going to be exploited by them.

They'll fuck your life up then all laugh about it on social media, saying you "deserved it".

That's why normie's opinions mean less than dog poop to me.

my cortisol has been up after seeing normie reactions to that video. imagine just ordering food and getting laughed for something out of your control, the same thing thats caused you pain for decades, and after venting your problems out loud you get beaten up and mocked by millions of scumbags (some of them wishing for more pain to be inflicted on you).

obviously holes cant relate to that ever. if a hole vented out her problems like that she'd be showered with "YAAAASSSSS SIS YOU WENT OFF ON EM" or some shit like that, and money too.

my cortisol has been up after seeing normie reactions to that video. imagine just ordering food and getting laughed for something out of your control, the same thing thats caused you pain for decades, and after venting your problems out loud you get beaten up and mocked by millions of scumbags (some of them wishing for more pain to be inflicted on you).

obviously holes cant relate to that ever. if a hole vented out her problems like that she'd be showered with "YAAAASSSSS SIS YOU WENT OFF ON EM" or some shit like that, and money too.

> order food
> waiter pulls lid off plate and reveals a knife
> stabs you in the neck quickly
> you bleed out all over the floor while screaming for help
> everyone in restaurant is laughing at you, saying it's your fault, filming you for twitter, calling you a piece of shit

> you die in agony and every single person says you deserved it

> order food
> everyone in restaurant is laughing at you, saying it's your fault, filming you for twitter, calling you a piece of shit

Not too far from the truth that & they wonder why ppl go postal.

99% of the comments are manlet jokes, gas-lighting and blaming the victim.

This is why you should never feel sad or trust normies. It is not paranoia, the average normie is literally out there to take you down and raise themselves up, normie behavior is very animalistic. The average normie is literally just as evil as your average "bad guy" game of thrones character, and I'm not even fucking exaggerating when I say that.

Last edited:
> order food

I can see this being an actual scenario playing out in the future, if the victim was an incel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back