Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Friendly reminder, this is what normies get to experience.

VST

VST

Banned
-

We went to a Starbucks and talked about where else might be fun, I said nothing was really that fun but I had a bottle of rum and whiskey back at my place.
We went there, I put on Baraka and we only made it 3 shots in before we were all over each other like wild monkeys.
I think we had sex six times that night and twice in the morning. I think I lost a few pounds it was crazy good.

MFFF with my girlfriends. Poly life, yo. :D
One of the times, we basically ran a train on one of 'em (the other two had strap-ons). It was nice- I could tap out whenever I needed a break, drink some gatorade, cool off (I overheat easily), then get back in. There were two different Eiffel towers. I fucked one while she was fucking the other missionary, with #3 sitting on #2's face.
We tried some DP action, but it wasn't happening that night.
Good times. :)

Those losers bragging are probably lame normies who can't really get pussy and just want validation.

more like chad. normies wouldnt get that much sex out of a femoid.

Smells like teen roleplay

I dont want to experiance that. So you can miss me with that degenerate shit.

Either it's a 5/10 going for older piggies or a roleplay.