Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Friendly reminder: these will never happen to us.

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Reason: we are too ugly, we are virgins, and because women despise men who show emotions or weakness. Even in Chads.

Even many men find that other men who display weakness disgusting. You can only confide in so few people in this world if you’re a man.

Attachments

• 8D2EB159-CEA1-4C31-A5C7-66530EB7E8E6.jpeg
    8D2EB159-CEA1-4C31-A5C7-66530EB7E8E6.jpeg
    189.9 KB · Views: 239
  • 557C937B-1B91-4168-BBCD-E14238732F07.jpeg
    557C937B-1B91-4168-BBCD-E14238732F07.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 274
  • 5DA7481A-9713-4766-A7DA-B05DDAB0E256.jpeg
    5DA7481A-9713-4766-A7DA-B05DDAB0E256.jpeg
    161.7 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:
emotional chad gets women to support him and be by his side to help him evolve.
Subhumans just rot even if they stoic maxxx

cope, emotional chad gets women to support him and be by his side to help him evolve.
They might put up with it longer but even Chads have ended up getting cheated on or broken up with after showing weakness to their girlfriends, crying in front of them, etc. Women are biologically repulsed by weak men, this is why they prefer men who are stoic. This is probably a reason why fuckboys exist: can’t get hurt by women if you pump and dump them.

They might put up with it longer but even Chads have ended up getting cheated on or broken up with after showing weakness to their girlfriends, crying in front of them, etc. Women are biologically repulsed by weak men, this is why they prefer men who are stoic. This is probably a reason why fuckboys exist: can’t get hurt by women if you pump and dump them.
some fuckboys probably are like that because they got fucked over before, but some are just genetically hardwired that way.

fuck that hits deep.
when i feel shit i dont have a girl to comfort me. i just have this forum.

You've been gone since February 2020.

Back from slaying??? :chad::banhammer: (jk lol. Welcome back I guess.)

You've been gone since February 2020.

Back from slaying??? :chad::banhammer: (jk lol. Welcome back I guess.)
Does playing DOOM count as slaying?

Nah there's always a bigger chad sometimes literally. Big dicked chad cucks small dicked chad.

Looks Height Dick (LHD)
@watcher

If I ever need emotional support from a femorrhoid, I'll throw myself head first into a wood chipper.

If I ever need emotional support from a femorrhoid, I'll throw myself head first into a wood chipper.
You won’t get emotional support from anyone as an incel lol. No one gives a shit about lonely, unattractive men. Even other incels will call you a soyboy or tell you to stop being a pussy when you express feelings of sadness.

we'll just rot alone wont we

Too bad. No happy ending for us.

Reason: we are too ugly, we are virgins, and because women despise men who show emotions or weakness. Even in Chads.

Even many men find that other men who display weakness disgusting. You can only confide in so few people in this world if you’re a man.

I don't know what you mean. This happens to me every day with the waifus in my head. They are just as real as anything else in fact they are probably more real than this entire fucking curse world could ever wish to be.

The first pic won’t happen because I’m not an elfcel.

we are orc cels:feelsbadman:
Chad is gyrados while incel is magikarp theory

needed to see this today

As soy as it sounds I’m more desperate for romance+cuddling than sex

Very soul crushing.

People would sooner cry tears of joy over my death than sorrow since I was gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back