Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friendly reminder that this is what females think of you, manlets. 80k likes.

Deleted member 279

Deleted member 279

Thot Exterminator
-
https://imgur.com/Jqs5CDi

It's over for you manlets.

Damn, that's pretty brutal...

>toxic masculinity
>why are men so insecure
>they just need to be confident
>they just need to shower and say "you know you're gonna be mine"

attachment.php

There's so many double standards in this shit society. I feel like a hypocrite resorting to slander, but you just know she's one of those feminists who thinks white people can't be racist and all men are the devil because Tyrone left her cousin with little Jamal and Fay-ro. Why is it okay to hate manlets? Incels need to declare themselves a subspecies and somehow be protected by this bubble around femoids and minorities being able to say whatever they want. Being a white man (minus Chad) is a disadvantage today in regards to free speech, I don't care what anyone says.

aIFTmOy.png

5'10'' reporting in. literally almost anyone i've seen from the new generation is taller than me

Women are such FUCKING hypocritical cunts.

Red Shambhala said:
>toxic masculinity
>why are men so insecure
>they just need to be confident
>they just need to shower and say "you know you're gonna be mine"

I see you're still on the stage of thinking feminists are on your side. Swallow the blackpill. Females are manipulative, hypocritical, lying pieces of garbage and cannot be given rights.

5'6 is legit midget tier, but for women 5'9 may as well be 5'6. It's truly over for manlets, a subhuman womanlet could be 5'6 but still heightmogs you because she's wearing 5 inch heels in the club.

Is it a coincidence that most of these posts have a black girl, this is the third tme I am seeing it.

Sparky said:
This is just suicide fuel to me
HGH please save me from this dystopia!

it'll only work if your epiphyseals are still open

11gaijin said:
Is it a coincidence that most of these posts have a black girl, this is the third tme I am seeing it.

sheboons try to find any excuse to put someone below them because they're genetic dogshit themselves

can't wait to go back home to sub 5'2'' midgelet land

Fucking lol. 5'6" still mogs me.

11gaijin said:
no it isn't. they may just be the most entitled species of female on the planet while at the same time offering absolutely nothing